♠️Shadow 21♠️

Unedited

"King Dice!"

You called out, walking across the floor to get to the casino's Manager that you had the pleasure of playing with. He turned around and many ehes were locked on you after that. You got several wolf whistles from people in the casino, regardless of their gender. It put some confidence in your step. The Six foot seven tall dice man looked back over at you and was dumbfounded. You took that as a compliment and did a little twirl, showing off. Looks like you're gonna be fitting in story this casino just fine.

"Hey, is there an open table where I can Deal at or just play a few games with customers or something? I'm really feeling like playing a round of Hold 'Em or Rummy!"

Yeah, you're eager. You noticed Mangosteen having a good time by being a little waiter. He holds the tray on his head and zooms around, giving people their drinks. Pachinko was helping Pirouletta at the Craps because nobody wanted to play roulette. Cigar guy was dealing poker at a table and so was that horse skeleton guy earlier. You also noticed a bunch of alcohol glasses running the bar and a pair of dominos leading a game of moon way near the back. Oh! There's Hopus entertaining a few girls with some basic magic tricks. King Dice looked around, but shook said his head. Get ready for that country accent again. Ooh! Shivers!

"Sorry Dollface. Tables are full. Since ya ain't exactly a waitress ya can just join a table to play until someone takes a break. Or ya can just follow me and learn how this place works. Or just follow me because ya like me and ya wanna~."

Oh, was he flirting? That's cute and all, and he's hot as hell, but you don't feel like flirting back right now. Besides, he probably gets all the ladies (or men we don't judge here) he wants so what's one outlier? You smiled nice and sweet at him, not responding. You had an idea and you're gonna run with it. Since you're wearing a place spade aesthetic, why not pretend to be his shadow? Stay silent and just play a cheeky little game. Your whole soul contract was based on havin fun here, right? And if you can't deal cards, that's honestly you're going to have fun. He had the most satisfying annoyed look on his face. Oh yeah, bein' at the devil's casino for the rest of your newly immortal life is gonna be fun.

"Or not respond to me. That works too darlin'. Now if you're done being r00d I'm gonna get back to work."

He turned around to walk away and you followed him silently, doing just as he suggested. Following him around because you wanted to. You got a few snickers from onlookers and some of the booze cup people yet you be introduced to you. King Dice stood confused until he turned around to see you. He crossed his arms. You did the same, turning around away from him and crossing your arms, making your best angry expression. You got more than just a few snickers this time. You should totally be a comedian! You're clearly very good at it!

"Or you can keep on pretending to be a child. This is a casino. We keep it classy up in here darlin'. Why don't you go meet other people in the casino and leave me be. I'm done with whatever antics you're planning for the day."

He turned around and continued to walk away. You're not giving up on the gag yet! You're going to crack this guy! Based on what you've seen so far, disincluding the betting round, he's stuck up and professional. You're going to make it your personal duty to fix that. You have all the eternity in hell to do just that anyways! It didn't take long for him to notice you were still there, so he turned around in a controlled fury.

"Why on earth are ya followin' me like that!"

You thought it was obvious. He said it earlier. You looked around and decided to do a little comedic jig. You danced around and ended it with jazz hands, singing out in a very VERY flat:

" 'Cause I like you and I wanna!"

Woah, the place where his cheeks would be if he had a normal face turned pink! You didn't know  dice could blush like that. The crowd woahed and laughed and called out King Dice for blushing. He didn't say a word, he just clenched his fists at his sides and stormed into the employee break room where you were earlier with Pirouletta and Hopus. He slammed the door behind him, leaving you standing in front of the door. Now look who was the one being super r00d! King Dice is apparently a huge hypocrite.

That was, like, super mega fun! You looked at the tables. They're all full! You wanna Deal dangit! You walk over to the bar and sit next to Porkrind, the awesome merchant who sold you a bunch of sweet power ups, and leaned over the counter. Might as well make friends with the beer cup Bros! Though the martini glass looks like a girl. Who knows. We don't assume genders in this household. Ironically, the Martini glass hiccuped and walked over to you. She seemed friendly, but also over the top drunk too. 

"Hey, you guys seem awesome. Who are you?"

She hiccuped again, preparing some sort of alcoholic drink for you. You watched her skillfully, yet dizzily, pour you a cup of wine. What wine? You don't know. You haven't drunken much in your life. She places it right in front of you and slides it to you, giving you a clumsy smile with her fully painted lips. She's a fun one, isn't she.

"I'm *hic* Madame Martini And *hic* dats Sir Scotch and over Der *hic* is Mister Whisky. We're the Tipsey Troupe."

Madame Martini, Hmm? She's fun. You look at the wine and just stare at it. The liquid is still and a very Dark red violet. You don't really know how to describe the color other than dried blood. Reluctantly, you pick up the glass and take a sip. That's very... twangy? It's strong. You don't know if you're going to be able to down the entire thing. Maybe small sips but that's it. Is wine a sipping drink? You hoped so. You waved to Sir Scotch when he nodded at you and Mister Whiskey seemed to be blacked out. Porkrind stood up and walked away to go gamble at the craps, and Hopus immediately poofed into his place. Pachinko actually ran with him, starting away from Pirouletta for the first time you've seen him. You love your smol square son.

"Alice! I've heard you're a master at blackjack! Pachinko and I would LOVE to show you how to host a table! Ho Ho Ho! Take my hand."

You didn't even think about the consequences of the action. You're going to deal! You held up a fingers asking for a second. You lifted the spade amulet and changed the charm via magical abilities and the charm turned into a black 21. Hopus's Zany eyes twinkled in delight from the little magic trick and Pachinko was amazed. You stuck out your arm and Hopus took your hand. Before you both knew it, you were teleported to spots at the empty table Hopus was previously hosting. You were finally in the delaer's Circle. Customers who have been watching you the entire time flocked to your table. All seats in the two hundred seventy degree radius the table covered was filled entirely. Once again, you've captured the attention of the lovely King Dice.

"Blackjack 21. Y'all ready?"

You started shuffling the cards, making it clear that you weren't Cheating at all. You even passed the deck around and let every single player take a cut of the deck or two. Hopus went the extra mile and shuffled it once himself via his little teleporting hat trick, amazing the guests. Well, the ones who still believe in Magic. Once you got the deck back you started dealing all around. This game is going to be so fun!

1380 Words