10. Family

||

I hurriedly ran out of the van and enter the hospital "Hello I'm here to see Mr Lee Ji Young" I asked the lady at the front desk "Are you a family member"

"Yes I'm his son, Lee Y/n" She looked at her clipboard "He is in room 102" I thank her and ran to his room, when I arrived at the door I knock at it and quietly went inside and when I saw him I quickly ran beside him "Oh you must be his son" A person presumably the doctor said

"Don't worry his resting" she said walking beside me "how is he doc" I said "Nothing to serious, 2 of his rib bone has a fracture on it, a couple of the bone on his leg is fractured and some scrape on his arm " I held his hand hoping that he will wake up "He is still resting for now, he will wake up soon"

"Thank you doc" I said and I gave her a quick hug "Your welcome" she said and exiting the room, I grabbed a chair then I sit next to my dad "Hey y/n ssi" Jimin said slowly walking in "Oh I forgot that I came with you guys" I chuckled a little bit "So how is he" Jimin said sitting at the couch "He'll wake up, just a couple of cracked bones, by the way where's the others"

"oh they are grabbing some food and then they'll join us" I nodded "Have your sister found out yet" Jimin asked "no I'm gonna text her right now"

"Hey y/n ssi" Yoongi said walking to the room placing the food on a table near by, after awhile the other start to come in  "hey Jin Hyung, can you talk to PD Nim that im going to stay with my father for awhile, well until he gets better" I asked ...

"Hey y/n ssi" Yoongi said walking to the room placing the food on a table near by, after awhile the other start to come in  "hey Jin Hyung, can you talk to PD Nim that im going to stay with my father for awhile, well until he gets better" I asked "Yeah sure thing" Jin Said standing up and went outside

"Are you guys staying here or..?" I asked "No sorry, we are going to pack" Tae said I nodded understandingly "Oh which reminds me can you give us your house key so we can pack" Namjoom asked "I thought I already gave you one" I looked at him "Really.... Oh never mind I left it in my drawer, sorry" I laughed at him

*Next day*

I felt someone stroking my hair as I was asleep, I look up and my dad has woken up "Hey y/n"

I smiled "Hey dad" I answered "O hey you both finally woken up" The doctor said "I'm here to tell you that your dad is able to go home now, just be careful and if anything hurts just bring him here or contact me" She said giving me a business card "Great thanks doc" She nodded and went outside

I helped my dad changed and called Jin hyung to pick us up, when Jin arrived we helped my dad to the car and he drove us to my dad's house and helped him to his room "Do you want anything dad" I asked "Stay here, let's chat for awhile" I nodded "Hey jin you can go if you want Unless you want to stay"

"I'll stay for a moment if that's alright" I nodded and Jin closed the door "So how's the audition" Dad asked "It went well, Im gonna be a trainee but I'll stay here for a while until you get better" Dad smiled "you know I could take care of myself and beside Yeji is going to come here right" He said "How did you know"

"She called you last night, since you were sleeping I picked it up" I nodded "Go it's your dream right" he asked "It is. But family comes first" He hugged me and I hug him back "I'm proud to have a son like you"He said with teary eyes "I'm sorry to interrupt, but Yeji is here"

"Hey Dad, Y/n ssi"

||

Oh a little bit info Yeji and you are the same age just Yeji is older than you by three in a half minutes