chapter five

Marinette sat in her room with soothing music playing as she meditated Tikki also joined her. She smiled once she was finished then sat at her desk to write Luka a letter. Her words flowed smoothly and a small smile had creeped on her face by the time she had finished. Tikki smiled as well. Marinette didn't have to rack her brain for words to say or even worried if what she said wouldn't make sense. She folded the paper and stuck it in her bag and she left for school. She saw Luka with his friends before class. Her legs felt like Jello and she couldn't make her feet move but she didn't have to Luka approched once he noticed her. "You okay? You looking for Alya?" He asked glancing around. "No... Um here..." She quickly handed him the note with a blush on his face. He didn't question her but smiled. "Thanks. See you later." He walked off when the bell rang and she left for her class confidently with a goofy simle on her face.

Marinette didn't see Luka for the rest of the day. Alya could tell her best friend was in possible the best mood she had ever seen her in. "Girl what's gotten into you?" She asked making the blunette girl pratically squeal, "I did it. I confessed to Luka." "Shut up! No way! What did he say? What did his face look like?" The blogger asked with an excited tone. "Well um... I don't know I gave it to him in a note so I don't know yet..." Marinette claimed as she rubbed her arm. Alya sighed and touched her shoulder, "girl... You are still brave don't worry about it. I'm sure he'll talk with you soon i meam you two are in different buildings so just wait till after school. He'll be waiting for you." Marinette gave a nod as they continued their classes. At lunch she saw him leaving. She looked at him but he didn't even look her way making a sad feeling growing in her stomach. Shw continued her day kind of sluggish until she saw a bouquet of colorful wildflowers pinned to her locker. Her once happy smile returned to her face and heart began to race. "Hey..." Marinette smiled at Luka. "Hey..." "So... Um do you wanna get a frozen yogurt with me after meditation today?" Luka asked with a rub of his neck. She couldn't help but smile at him, "Yeah... Yeah I'd really like that..." "Cool met you there." He replied and left.

The heroes went to Fu's house as they did everyday for meditation and some basic training with each other that master Fu guided but Ladybug's mind was only on the snake themed hero. He gave her a smile once in awhile but they didn't speak but afterward their lessons they met up outside in their civilian forms and walked off together to have frozen yogert together. Marinette stared at his hand debating in her mind if she should grab his hand but ended up tripping as she reached for his hand. "Careful..." Luka caught her before grabbing her hand. "I got you, yogurt place isnt fair now." He smiled and she blushed lightly  as they walked hand in hand. "Um L-Luka?" "Yeah?" "About the note..." She voiced making him squeezed her hand. "Let's take things slow... Starting with yogurt." She smiled again at him. "Okay... Sounds good..." They ate yogurt and talked about their day both with smiles on their faces. "This is nice..." Marinette claimed as she touched his hand, "this only the start." He replied but before she could say anything else an Akuma attacked. He smiled at her. "Ladybug is kind of cool but she's got nothing on you." Luka voiced making her blush before running off to the boys bathroom to transform.

Marinette simply gave a dazed smile and happy sigh as she sat at the table. Tikki peaked out of her bag to look at the teen girl who was obviously in lala land. "Marinette... The Akuma..." "Right... Right!" She bolted out of her seat and ran to the bathroom to transform. Ladybug arrived on the season with Cat Noir and Viperidae already fighting the Akuma. The other soon showed up and Ladybug can up with a plan that defeated the villian and turned everything back to normal. The team fist bumped and went their separate ways. Luka returned to the frozen yogurt shop just as Marinette sat down and they continued as nothing happened. Afterwards he walked her home and waved farewell. Marinette sighed happyily and went inside, she talked with her parents briefly then went to her room and laid on her bed. "Ah Tikki... I think things will work out just fine. Today was a great day and Luka... He's perfect isn't he?" Tikki agreed with a nod as she ate her cookie.