chapter six

Marinette eagerly got ready for her double date. Tikki was happy for her. Alya would soon be coming over and they would go meet their dates at a cafe fallowed by arcade games and window shopping. It was just what the blunette needed after her long week. "Hey girl!" Alya called as she ran up the stair. "Hey you look cute." Marinette replied noticing her friends cute orange tank top, white shorts and brown shoes. "Tixx helped me pick it out, he got an eye for fashion." The blogger claimed before her Kwami popped out to play with Tikki. The Kwami giggled and floated around as the two girls talked briefly before leaving to meet the boys. They walked together talking of random things until they stopped Kagami and Adrien. Marinette smiled at how happy he looked, it wasn't the fake happy face she saw on a regularly basis but a true baby face gave and Marinette knew it was for the best. "You okay girl." Alya voiced as she touched her shoulder. "Yeah... I'm ready for my date with Luka." She replied as they continued their way. Marina now knew with the feeling she felt there was no reason to hold back no reason to not move forward with her feelings with Luka.

Nino and Luka waited patiently talkimg about music. Nino could honestly say he thought Luka was a cool guy and was happy to have him as a bro despite Adrien still being his best friend. Luka seemed to feel the same way deapite Ivan being his best friend. Nino was fun to chill with and had great taste in music. "So dude... You and Mari huh?" "I'm lucky." Luka replied. "Shes amazing and makes me wanna be a better person." "Well from what Alya has told me she thinks you're pretty great and if you ask me. I think you'd be good for her. You help with her confidence and mellow her out making her feel cool to just be her." Nino replied with a rub of his neck. "Thank Nino." Luka was happy to hear an outsiders opinion and hoped Marinette would have a fun time. He was honestly alittle nervous about today but Hiss had assured him just go with the flow. He agreed but wondered if Marinette was actually ready for a double date, they weren't official and wasn't sure what to call them. "Hey ladies!" Nino called breaking Luka's train of thought and look at Marinette.

Marinette smiled at him and approched in a pink and black tank top and black shorts her hair was down which he loved to see. She blushed lightly taking note of his new Jagged Stone t-shirt and skater boy like shorts. "Hey Mari." He greeted but to his surprise she kissed his cheek amd grabbed his hand boldly. "Let's have fun." He gave a large smile and agreed. They ate in the cafe and chatted happily laughing once in awhile. Alya was glad to see her bestie feel so natural next to Luka. She had no more worries and enjoyed her time with her boyfriend. After some food they hit the arcade, Luka found a guitar game and impressed Marinette by winning her a small stuff bear. Nino and Alya did a dancing game showing off their awesome dance skills. Marinette played a few crane games and proved to be surprisingly good at it. Once they grew beord with the games they left for window shopping.

An Akuma attacked interrupting their shopping spree and they jumped into action. BunBun and Queen were already fighting the Akuma. BunBun used her teleportation through rabbit holes to distract the villain while Queen Bee shocked him with her stinging stingers from her spinning top. Ladybug and the others showed up to help and win the battle before returning things to normal. They celebrated a small victory before going their separate ways. Ladybug nonchalantly fallowed Viperidae. "Hi." He spoke with a charming smile. "Hey..." Ladybug replied as she stepped closer and planted a kiss on his lips. "I want to talk." The snake theme hero said not a word and fallowed her lead. Rena Rouge and Carapace grinned knowing the double date was over. "We'll have to plan that again." Carapace commented. "Definitely just not any time soon. I think we need to give them some time." Rena Rouge replied. "Cool with me." The turtle themed hero said with a shrug as they left together.

Ladybug took Viperdae to the Eiffel tower to sit and watch the clouds. He sat contently next to her staring at the blue sky. Ladybug looked at him. "I really like you... And Marinette really likes Luka. Do you think you'd want to go steady?" She asked boldly. "Sssure." Viperidae voiced before putting an arm around her. They detransformed moments later but continued to casually sit together while their Kwami ate. They then transformed back to their hero forms to get off the tower. He held her hand lovingly as they walked off together. They walked to a isolated area to return to their civil forms once more. "This has been fun." Luka voiced. "Yeah it really has um... Im sorry if I seem... Well I guess bold today but something just hit me and I didnt wanna miss my chance. I'm ready for a relationship and i want a relationship with you Luka... You're incredibly... The way you look at things is so beautiful. The way you look at me is beautiful." "Thats because you're beautiful Mari." Luka claimed as he kissed her hand. "Can i walk you home?" "I loved that." They walked together and talked about future dates and what they wanted to do together. Marinette loved the feeling of his hand on hers and was alittle sad when he let go. He smiled and kissed her check. "I'll text you when i get home and I'll see you tomorrow... Girlfriend." He flashed a smile and walked away making Marinette give a happy sigh and lean against her door. "Everything is as it should be... Perfect..." Tikki gave a smile happy for the blunette and looked forward to seeing how her relationship would grow with Luka.

Author note: thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it :•) this will be my last lukanette story for awhile but I plan on doing an story for Adrien soon because I feel I kind of made him the bad guy in this story. Let me know if you think I should write it! And thanks again for reading!