Twenty-two - something to prove

~/6 days later\~

She got back home from work and thought why not clean so to pass time she cleaned the house from head to toe. Tom had gotten home yesterday now and (Y/N) has spent the morning trying to get tom to tell hey why he went away but she got nothing. Today was her first Saturday at work and she wasn't exactly happy but oh well, they need her and shes gonna help.

So, she got to work, tom following and they both head straight to the director for instructions.

"(Y/N), we need you near set, you gonna be doing touch ups and fixes. Tom, your gonna be on set, your an actor. Why are you looking for instructions. Aha. Anyway, yeah. Today's a busy day. It's an important scene to the movie so it has to be done perfectly "

"Got it!"

They both head to their stations. (Y/N) setting up her table and Tom going through his lines. The director said action and Tom ran to stage and looked around, scared, worried, frantic. He was amazing. He acted and acted and was mesmerising. His line "where is she, WHERE IS SHE!" Was so full of emotion. (Y/N) was frozen in love. So frozen that she didn't notice when Tom grabbed her and pulled her onto the main set.

Then, scaring (Y/N) out of that frozen stance, a loud horn sounded through the studio, and a bunch of people all of a sudden ran in, music started playing, a backdrop of a sunset fell down, and all of a sudden (Y/N)'a mind went blank.

"What's happening"

Tom didn't reply, instead he went down in front of her, and as people stood and danced and music played, Tom started to speak, softer than normal, if that's possible

"(Y/N). You started as a quiet girl. A girl that wouldn't even look her own mother in the eye. You wouldn't talk or move or breath if you were nervous, which was basically all the time, seriously, how are you not dead. You don't breath! Aha, Anyway, we wouldn't have met if Evie hadn't gotten fired. We wouldn't have met if I hadn't of seen if you were okay after the fight. We wouldn't have become friends if you hadn't come to my RV to talk. And even though Evie has been a bitch, I'm so glad about her being around because if she wasn't, we wouldn't be here, in this moment right now. We've been through a lot. Like a lot. You helped me get away from my nightmares. You stood up to the guy that scared me the most. He punched you but you stood by. We got robbed and our house got destroyed. You had to sort a drunk out. You got shot for crying out loud. And every single thing, good and bad, I was so happy that I was there to share them with you. We had so many adventures. You met my parents, we broke up and got back together. You and paddy"

Paddy cane running in

"Became friends. Unlikely friends. Tessa lives you, sometimes I feel more than me and my parents can't stop talking about how perfect you are. We've had crazy guys, girls, breaks and jobs but we stuck together throughout. This is why, right now, on camera, in front of about, I'd say, 200 people I am getting on the chliché one knee and asking you this question. Now, before anything else happens, I wanna say that I've always felt that I wasn't showing enough love, I wasn't acting like a boyfriend, and since I started thinking this I've been trying to come up with a way to prove my love to you. That was until you gave that huge speech about not being used to a relationship because you never really had anyone. That's when I realised that you and me are perfect for each other. We are soulmates, always meant to be because we both have felt alone, we've both had a hole in our heart. So, to never feel alone again and to fill in that hole, (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), will you do me the honour of making me the happiest man alive. And marry me?"

(Y/N) was frozen. She didn't know what to say. Tears started rolling down her eyes and Tom got up and looked hopeful at her. This is the end of a chapter and that start of a new one. She smiled, wiped the tears and jumped into toms arms.
"YES YES YES!"

Everyone cheered. Smiled. Cried and laughed. (Y/N) and tom hugged and kissed and laughed. But while everyone was celebrating, One thing was going through (Y/N)'s mind...

"Love is NOT special effects to make life more interesting. It's the thing that's starts new life."

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) - AHHHHHHH Its finally finished. I'm sorry if it went too quick. Me personally, I liked how this story ended as it was where i originally wanted the story to go. I'm sad that its over but happy that i can now share my other joint (with my mate Anna) story with you. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it. I'm thinking of doing a second book on this but depending on how long the next story is, i might not be able to. But yeah, it's finally over. whoop whoop.

Byeeee xx