Chapter 5

"So wait wait he is that guy??" Sora squeeled and got up from the couch

"mhm" I nodded slightly feeling shy

"wow...I didn't know you could be having so many secrets from me Tzuyu. Maybe just maybe I cant be the kind of friend you want me to be" she spoke with disappointment in her eyes and sighed.

"yah!....you seriously think this is the time? I am freaking out here..." I said while covering my face with both of my palms.

 Oh how I wished I didn't come here today.

"I never wanted him to know...Sora" I  looked up at her, my eyes starting to get watery.

"I am sure he knows by now, i am sure he would-"

"shhh its fine...come here" she pulled me closer and I laid down on her lap as she stroked my hair away from my face.

"the thing is it would have been fine if it just was an encounter or an act of u just caring for him...but I guess its far from that hmm?" she spoke as continuously kept stroking my hair.

I felt comfortable in her warmth.

"well...look at me" she slightly patted my back  as I got up, facing her.

"What's done is done...and moreover if he does figure out that it was you, hah! but as far as I know Tae-"

"We go to the same school Sora...what if he approaches me"

"believe me he wouldn't he has way more things to do like being the slave for that bitch" Sora said her voice full of disgust and anger.

"why is he doing it then...like dating her when the world can see she is nothing but that"

"ahhh...gosh my friend is seriously so dumb." she moved closer to me

"Tzuyu its love what we are talking about here. Have you noticed Tae, he just doesn't 'like' her but you could phrase it to be actually that he 'loves' her. He doesn't even look at any other girls except Hyuna." she said sighing .

"hmmm"" I looked down.

 What was I doing? why did I have hope?

Trying to catch something that I can never hold, never feel

"hey Tzuyu...You listening? look I think you should go home now...you look tired and I just think you should be home now." she patted my shoulders

"i am sorry Sora i kept you here...you're missing out on your own party"

"Ahhh its alright and moreover you're way more important than the party and actually even more than Jimin" she giggled and smiled at me

I quickly gave her a hug and started to leave, grabbing all my stuff...

"hey by the way Somi.."

"hmm" she looked up from her phone that she was currently going through

"You're the most precious friend I could ever ask for"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"OMG CAN YOU GUYS STOP FLOODING HIM WITH QUESTIONS AND ACTUALLY LET HIM          EXPLAIN" Jin screamed at the top of his lungs