Chapter 7

Just to to clarify Tzuyu's best friend is Sora....I know I wrote Somi last time but it was just my fault...I got mixed up with my other characters in my other book..anyhow on with the story..hope you like it 😊.
...............................................................................................................................................

I groan in exhaustion as I finally put my backpack down on the table. School really shouldn't torture their students by climbing those many steps the first thing in the morning though. Those lucky teachers...get to use the elevator.
I feel like all the breakfast I just had, sank and dissolved in me or something, like I don't even feel like I ate anything.
Damnit!

I am not an early person to come to school, but I am not late either. Well I just got the perfect timing. Most the times I take the bus but dad drops me somedays. And today is one of the days.To be honest I am extremely thankful, hell the bus ride everyday adds to double exhaustion before I even reach school an there is obviously those girls literally standing in front of the class as soon I am about to enter. Seriously I should complain about this to the principle or something, its a school not a concert were you're just waiting for your idol to give you his  signature.

Class hadn't started yet...there was like what 10 more minutes before our teacher walks in and the usual day starts. I moved my bag slightly away on to the edge of the table and  lay my head on the table....my arms supporting it. Thoughts from last night came crawling to me, never had I ever went to a party that made me keep thinking as much as I did yesterday. It's not something serious or like I wanted to be worried about, it was just curiosity and I knew it.....Things didn't piece up properly-

I was suddenly interrupted from my thoughts as I felt a weight next to me and someone's voice. I knew exactly who this was.

"Taehyung-ah" the voice just beside me called

I looked up and immediately spotted her, not even surprising. But why am I not even excited to see her, usually I would just hug her tightly and say sweet words such as I miss you, though we talk everyday even after school.

"Tired? I just bought you your favorite-" Hyuna kept saying slowly

I didnt even completely listen to her but just went down to my usual position. Exhaustion thats what I think it is. Guess coming to school today was wrong...oh well problems to be a star student of the year and keeping my excellent attendance. Well whatever!

"I swear to god Tae If you saw the post it not what you think its is" She said as he got ready to get up and go to her seat. I lifted my head up saw her getting up

"What are you even talking about?" I leaned back on my chair and looked straight at her. "I don't even mind in the first place who you hang out with and all, at this point Hyuna you should know whats wrong and right, and you have all the freedom to do what you want, if you feel the guilt of not telling me, you should have acted before." I sigh. I don't know why I acted like this but for once I felt  like I said what was truly inside me.

"Kim taehyung....are you showing me your anger right now?!" She screamed, not as loudly as I had expected but as much for some students in the class to throw looks at us.

"Hyuna I told you i'm not even being ang-"

"Of course he is...and if you were that good and understanding of a girlfriend to him then you would leave him alone for now, the boy's freaking exhausted Hyuna" a familiar voice interrupted.

"Jungkook? what...why are you here?" I asked with confusion. He should be in his class right now.

"Uh yah you forgot this at Sora's party yesterday....just came to give it back" He handed me a thin notebook. Having a closer look at it, it was my math notebook. Right! I had actually wanted to borrow hers to copy out something, which I never really ended up doing.