Chapter 11

The two of them slowly pulled away from each other, DJ smiling widely at how shy she suddenly was.

"Wow, I just kissed a famous person." DJ breathed and Kath laughed, her eyes locking on his.

"Wow, I just had my first kiss." She whispered back and DJ's jaw dropped.

"You've never been kissed before?"

"I didn't have friends until today - you think I had a boyfriend?" She questioned and DJ leaned in, connecting his lips against hers again without saying a word, Kath slowly kissing him back and her hands cupped his face as his held onto her hips, bringing her closer to him. They only pulled away from each other when the air was desperately needed, DJ blushing when Kath noticed the bulge in his pants.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, embarrassed and Kath held onto one of his hands, playing with his fingers.

"It's kinda flattering." She admitted, smiling when he leaned in, kissing her cheek and her jaw, going down her neck and he grinned against her skin when she let out a quiet moan of satisfaction. "I trust you." She breathed, DJ, pulling away from her - he knew what she was trying to say.

"No, no, no... you just had your first kiss. I'm not taking your virginity too. It hurts the first time, okay? It does and I don't wanna be the reason you're hurting and your parents could come in at any second-" DJ stood up from the bed, but he practically melted as Kath knelt up on the bed, wrapping her arms around his neck, pecking his lips.

"They won't be coming in at any second, trust me... I-I want this." Kath said, her eyes locking on his.

"You tell me to stop and I'll stop right away. You just have to promise me to be honest." DJ urged and Kath nodded her head.

"I swear." She breathed, closing her eyes as DJ leaned in and kissed her but it was different this time - it was deeper, more passionate... there was a promise of it leading to something more. She gasped as DJ picked her up by the backs of her legs, laying her on her back on the bed and he stayed on top of her, pulling away from her lips and kissing her jaw. She was nervous, but it was in a good way. She'd never trusted anybody the way she trusted him - he knew things about her that nobody else besides her sister knew. DJ could feel how tense she was as they got undressed slowly, taking their time - neither of them was in any kind of rush.

"You want to stop?" DJ asked, but Kath shook her head.

"I just... I haven't been this vulnerable with anybody before." She said shyly, her fingers running through his hair and she couldn't help but smile as DJ turned his head, kissing her lower arm. He could feel her scars beneath his lips.

"I'm touched you trust me so much." He said softly, before leaning in and kissing her lips again, the two of them undressing each other out of their final pieces of clothing and DJ grabbed a condom from his wallet in the back pocket of his jeans. "Look at me, Kath, okay? Only at me. It'll only hurt for a second, I promise." DJ said, Kath nodding her head and her eyes locked on his, but she arched her back and whimpered as they connected for the first time, but DJ brought her chin down so they were looking at each other again. "Just tell me if you want me to stop." He reminded her again, but she shook her head.

"Move." She breathed, DJ connecting their lips as he slowly started to move - he smiled against her lips when he heard her finally moan, arching her back not because it hurt, but because it felt good.

=

Kaye came into the living room later on that night, jumping with a shock when she saw DJ sat on the couch. "Hey... where's Kath?" Kaye asked carefully, putting her purse down on the coffee table.

"We hung out, did some homework and she fell asleep - I didn't know what to do, so I came down here to finish mine," DJ said and Kaye's eyes widened.

"She's asleep?" DJ was taken aback by her response, but he slowly nodded.

"Yeah... why? Is that bad?" His eyes stayed on her as she seemed to breathe a sigh of relief.

"No, it's good... it's good. She has nightmares a lot and her depression gives her insomnia, so... it's rare that she sleeps at all. Why do you think she's making videos so regularly?" Kaye said through a sigh, falling back into an armchair.

"She's lucky to have you, you know... she told me you're like a Mom to her - your parents must be proud," DJ said and Kaye's eyebrows creased in confusion.

"What?"

"Your parents... they'll be home soon, right?" He guessed and Kaye hesitated.

"DJ, our... our parents are dead. They have been for a long time." She admitted and DJ was instantly stunned.

"Wh... what?"

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have even told you. Just don't tell Kath you know, okay? It'd... destroy her. Just... let her tell you herself. She told you about her condition - that's more than she's done for anybody before." Kaye pleaded and DJ blindly nodded his head, still in shock.