Slight introduction

"You can feel it, if the street-" The scattered voices sang. The song had gotten old after a while. The Alpha Club was going on a field trip over summer break, and to celebrate whoever was part of it from year 1 up to the last break we'll have at Floral Flock High School. Alpha club is basically a club where the leaders of random groups are chosen to be part of the Alpha club, where leaders are together. So far, only around 7 people stayed in the club, not including me. There was Thomas, the School preppie. It's kinda impossible to dislike him merely because he's a little bit of everything and everything he does is always exaggerated and over the top ridiculous. I personally wasn't very close to Thomas, but he's helped out on a lot of projects and he actually came out of the closet last year, so now everyone knows that he's gay. He was kinda awkward about it at first, and everyone acted the same way. I didn't understand why they were so weird about it though, he was the same person, he just preferred dudes over dudettes. A lot of people asked, and apparently he hasn't actually dated a guy yet, so this could be his first year with another? Oh well.

The next Alpha was the Alpha of the music lovers and the Emo's. I'm actually good friends with Rodney, we've known each other since 8th grade, we were childhood friends and; even though my parents said that he was a bad influence, he still snuck to my room to hang out. He is a proud emo and he often performs songs in the drama class, whose representative left when Thomas came out as gay. His songs were depressing yet they left the audience speechless on how emotional yet hostile and honest yet destructive it was. He even gave me a few private poems about himself. He clearly trusted me with his feelings. He was one of the people who gave him tips on stuff like how to be honest with yourself and how to read people. I just can't let him know any weaknesses of mine or else he'll abuse it and try to manipulate me. He's even told me that it's true.

Then there is Giovanni. He is the captain of the teachers pets and tutors. Now it might seem cruel to call him a teachers pet but he will literally correct you, if you call him anything else. Our parents knew each other and we were kinda forced to become pals after a while. He would keep me on track and let's me know when I'm messing up. He is known around for being a brutally honest person who is always straight forward. He comments on my hobbies and tries to keep me from anything unhealthy, so he also one of those people who urge me against hanging out with Rodney. The two of them would constantly bicker over what I want vs what I need. We started to drift apart after a while and talked less, then the Alpha club came and we reconnected. It was great to catch up and talk again.

Next on the list, there is Daniel, or as literally everyone else calls him, Danny. Danny is basically the stereotypical Jock from in movies. He is very masculine and always proves to be more brawn than brains. He is very very VERY stupid, but in a funny and acceptable way. He is very kind and gentle, he is only head of the Football team because he won against a bunch of guys in arm wrestle and he throws the farthest. I don't know him very well but he is a very adamant anti bullying person, ironic because half of his team are known for harassing Thomas by calling him "faggot" and "Queer" I just don't think he knows much about that.

The next "Alpha" is Tyler. Tyler is a weird one. Tyler is known for being rebellious and a plain teenage heartthrob. He is a total bad#ss and every girl in school loves him and would kill to date him, but it's kinda hard to do if he is barely there for a simple school day. Fun fact about Tyler however, he is bisexual. He has told people constantly told people that he has dated 2 other dudes and 5 other girls. But because he is popular and a hit with the girls, it gets glossed over. I haven't had a chance to meet Tyler in person, probably because he was never interested in me, or gone too often for me to be sure...

The next Alpha , is Bishop. He is a very introverted nerd. He won practically every science fair in this county. He has proven to be completely socially awkward, and isn't very good at conversation and it seems like the jocks and bullies just talk to him just to make fun of his robotic mannerisms. He and I mostly only talk to each other to experiment different ways to talk to normal people. We usually hit it off in school so this is our first time talking while out of school. The kinda stuff we talk about is different every time, we even used cheesy flirts on one another and laughed it off. Overall he is pretty fun, and I wouldn't doubt it if his parents forced him to come here rather than literally anything else

Last but not least, There is Malvin, he is part is the student council and is only here to supervise in case something happened, but we all just consider him to be part of the club by being Alpha of the student council. Malvin is a very By the book type of person, not exactly like a certain teachers pet I know, but they are similar. The only standing differences is that Malvin can bend the rules to his own gain, meaning that if he just broke up with someone and they become Rival Ex's, he'll spread a rumor about them instantly and he can do much worse to those who are just in his way one day. He is fabled as a hurricane of mass destruction that was cursed to a human body. I haven't even introduced myself to him and for that, I'm proud of.

Now at this point, you might wonder what I am Alpha of. I am actually the Alpha of the artists. Even though I'm constantly being pestered about being the emo Alpha, but I can clarify; I AM NOT EMO. "Emo" means "emotionally troubled" I am not emotionally troubled, I am completely normal, I have no parental troubles, I'm an only child, I'm not close enough to my family to be affected if a great great great grandma died last month. I only look depressed because I am always in my head and invested in my notebook, that doesn't make me emo! I, Steven Dokka, am not emo... now you know.