even more stereotypes

It was nearly the end of the school day. I had already told Xing that I couldn't read with her this afternoon because of the after school detention, and she was okay with it. 

BRIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"CLASS DISMISSED" my geography teacher yelled.

I got up and my heart sank. I had a double detention, which meant I had to sit in a room with Mr Smith for 2 hours doing nothing.

"SUP!" I heard someone say. I immediately knew it was Jck.

"Hi Jck, sorry I can't talk for long. I have a detention. 

"k gtg c u tmr." he said. Then he ran off to catch up with his boyfriend. I heard him shout "WAIT 4 ME BB ILY." I still don't understand why he's so addicted to text abbreviations. 

Anyways, I started walking to the detention room. I opened the door and saw Mr Smith sitting at a desk eating an apple. Then he turned around and glared at me. 

"SIT DOWN ABIGAIL! GIVE ME YOUR BACKPACK I HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR 2 HOURS!"

"But sir I have important stuff in my backpack.."

"SHUT UP AND GIVE ME YOUR DAMN BACKPACK."

I silently obeyed and for some reason Mr Smith forced me to sit at the front of the room. I sighed and stared out the window. There was no one else except for me and Mr Smith. I thought he was staring at me but I ignored it and continued staring at the table. 

An hour passed, but it felt like a whole day. I looked up and I saw Mr Smith opening my backpack. Then he took out all my textbooks and threw them onto the floor. 

"Um excuse me sir..."

He ignored me as he took out my pencil case and took out my pencil. He started grinning creepily at me while licking the pencil. 

"SINCE ITS JUST THE 2 OF US I'M GONNA TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!!!! ALL THESE STUDENTS HAVE A CRUSH ON ME BUT THE ONLY ONE I LIKE IS YOU HAHAHHHAHA."

"...Mr Smith, I'm uh flattered that someone like you likes me but um..."

"AND I'LL ALSO TELL YOU ONE MORE THING! I'M ACTUALLY A CREEPY PERVERT AND I GOT ARRESTED A FEW YEARS AGO FOR DATING A STUDENT BUT FOR SOME REASON I GOT RELEASED AND NOW I'M DOING THIS AGAIN!"

He gave me a creepy smile and suddenly stood up. He walked towards me. Then he started touching my arm. 

" Stop! Your making me really uncomfortable-"

Suddenly the window glass shattered and Cole Black climbed through the window. In less than a second, he jumped at Mr Smith and bit his neck with his fangs. Then Mr Smith dropped dead, his neck bleeding everywhere.

"Um Cole what are you doing here? School ended an hour ago..."

"I'm here because I need to protect you baby-oops, I meant DON'T YOU DARE TELL ANYONE I'M A VAMPIRE YOU BITCH IF YOU DO I'LL SUCK ALL YOUR BLOOD!" 

"So your a vampire? Okay that's cool but like why were you here in the first place? And don't vampires like die in the sun or something? I always see you and Alex playing soccer in the sun."

Then he stared at me strangely. "Your eyes look so pretty in this lighting..." he whispered, stepping closer. 

"Sorry, what was that? Speak a little louder, please?"

"I SAID YOUR EYES LOOK SHITTY IN THIS LIGHTING! I WILL BEAT YOU UP AND SUCK YOUR BLOOD IF YOU DON'T GET OUR OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran out of the detention classroom, leaving Cole the vampire and Mr Smith's dead body inside. What the hell did I just see? And Cole, the hottest most popular guy at school, the player, he was a freaking vampire?