.02

                              Omniscient

Gazzy let out loud, ugly sobs as he slid his back against the wall and ran his hand through his dreads. He's liked Omar since they were in middle school and hearing him say that about someone other than him just made him get upset.

He chuckled sadly to himself, "I shouldn't be crying over him. He doesn't even feel the same way..."

Just then he heard a loud knock on the door causing him to throw himself off of the door.

"Hey...uh Gaz? You ight in there?" Omar asked, sounding confused.

"I-I'm fine.." Gazzy sniffled.

"Gazzy, open the door, man." Omar sighed.

Gazzy moves towards the door and unlocked it, then got back in his spot, next to the sink. Omar came in and sat beside Gazzy, and held him tightly.

"What's wrong?" Omar asked him while wiping the tears off of the smaller boys cheeks.

"Nothing..."

"You're lying. I've known you since 7th grade, Gaz. You can't hide anything from me. I know you inside and out. Quit lyin' ta me and just tell me.." he said.

Gazzy sighed. "Well...I-I've kind of had a little c-crush on you since..... 8th grade...and hearing you say that about...A-Anika made me r-really u-upset..."

Omar let go of Gazzy and looked him in the eyes. They stared at eachother for a good minute or so before Gazzy began to get embarrassed and he looked down at his knees. He lifted the boys head back up then rubbed his finger on his chin. Omar leaned in a little closer to him and pecked him on the lips before quickly pulling away and walking out of the bathroom.