.05

"𝚠𝚑𝚢?"

Jahseh POV

I woke up to some white guy shining a flashlight into my eyes.

"YO HE'S UP!" Stokeley yelled as he came over and squeezed the shit out of me.

"Damn nigga. Let me go...yo big teddy bear ass..." I chuckled.

He sighed and let go. Anika and Ayleks burst into the room and ran over to me. Then it suddenly dawned on me.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS COOLIE!?" I yelled as i tried to take the restraints off of my wrists.

The room became silent as Myana turned to leave the room. Stokeley came over and grabbed my hand while stroking it with his thumb.

"Stokes—please, no...." I said as my voice cracked.

"He's in critical condition..." he whispered.

My mind went blank as i began to scream and violently thrash around as Stokeley held me down and the doctor ran in and injected me with a needle. Everything just went black.

                                       •••

I woke up around an hour later and looked around. Everyone was gone except Stokeley.

"Well, after your meltdown, the doctor injected you with sleeping medicine to calm you down. Coolie's doing a lot better and woke up a little while after you fell asleep. He hasn't said to anything to anyone though. The doctors says you can go see him in a second." Stokeley said as he handed me my clothes.

"Thanks....where'd everybody go?" I asked

"Well, after he woke up, Myana went in on him...calling him selfish and shit. Anika nem' had to take her home.." He sighed.

I felt my blood begin to boil. I got up and walked over to the bathroom to put on my clothes. I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes had dark bags under them and my eyes were red.

"Damn..." I said as i touched my face.

I slid my pants back on and walked out.

"Yo, why the fuck i look like somebody took a bat and beat my eyes in?" I said.

"You never stopped crying..even when you were sleep. Shit took a toll on you. They had to give you hella meds to get to sleep too, so you were super drugged out while crying. The bags and shit will go away i think.." He said while getting up," You wanna go see him?"

I nodded and followed Stokeley to his room. I walked in and instantly felt sick to my stomach. He was laying there, facing the window, but he was way thinner than he was before..almost anorexic looking. I rushed over and kneeled beside his face. His eyes were red, sunken in, and puffy and his nose was red. I looked down at his arms and they were both bandaged and bloody. I took his hand and rubbed it with my thumb as i silently cried. I saw tears slip out of his eyes as he never broke contact with the window.  He rose up and chuckled.

"Damn, can't even kill my self right. Ain't that bouta bitch..."

"No, no, no. Baby, don't say that." I cried.

He pulled his hand away from me and shook his head.

"I shouldn't have told you to leave.." he said while pulling his thin legs to his chest and crying.

"I shouldn't have left...This is my fault.." I said as i got into the hospital bed beside him and held him.

"I'm so sorry...." I whispered as i kissed his forehead and rocked back and forth with him.