.04

Just a small warning: This chapter will contain suicide

         Just a small warning: This chapter will contain suicide. Read at your own risk. Your feelings may be hurt after this one, guys.

                                ~Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ~

After Jahseh left, Coolie burst into tears again. He felt worthless and pitiful. He began to hyperventilate and cry harder than he was before. All hope was lost. He threw the box with pictures of his mom across the room.  He started screaming loudly, but nobody was at home at the time, so no one heard. He locked his bedroom door and slid down it while running his fingers through his hair and crying.

"IM TIRED OF FEELING LIKE THIS EVERYDAY!" he screamed while tilting his head back and looking at the ceiling.

'You should end it...'

"I can't do that.." he chuckled sadly.

'And why not, Danny?'

"We both know why..."

'Myana will be perfectly fine...just do it...end your miserable, pathetic life..'

After about a good 10 minutes of thinking it over, he got up and made his way to the bathroom. He looked himself in the eyes as he stared into the mirror, asking himself if he actually wanted to do this.

'Yes....' called the voice in his head from earlier.

He walked over to the cabinet he had with some pills and a razor in it. He pulled them both out and sat in the bathtub. He pulled out the suicide note he'd made 2 years ago, before his sister had walked in and stopped him. It read:
"Dear Loved Ones Who May Or May Not Be Reading This Right Now,

If you have found this note, that means that I have committed suicide and finally succeeded at dying. I hope that i have not caused anyone in the family any grief, because i don't deserve to be dwelled upon. I felt that there was nothing for me here, i'm just a waste of time, space, and air. I love you all and will miss you dearly. Tell Myana that I'm sorry and that she will push through. My actions are not anyone's fault. Nobody has made me feel this way. It's my own inner demons...and the only way that I could get rid of them was suicide. I was the problem for everyone...and sometimes? You have to eliminate the problem. I'm gonna go see mama now...Oh, I miss her so much. I have to go now...Remember only all the good memories about me, please. The Christmases and the Thanksgivings we had.....Again, I love you...

Goodbye- Danny..."

He put it on the floor beside the bathtub and twisted the top off of the pill bottle. He poured 7 in his hand and swallowed them all dry at once. He then took the razor and made a small but deep cut right on his vein. His eyes began to flutter as his heart rate slowed.

"Goodbye...."

Moments later, the rest of the house had come back from the party and walked into the house, settling down from previous events.

"YOOOO DID YALL SEE DEMARCUS AT THE PARTY! HE WAS FUCKING JAVION IN THE PANTRY! I THINK SOMEBODY RECORDED THAT SHIT!" Ayleks snorted.

"Ew, bitch did you just snort..?" Anika said while getting off of Ayleks' lap and giving her a dirty look.

"Yo, isnt Demarcus Coolie's ex-boyfriend?" Stokeley asked while taking a sip from his flask, filled with Hennessy.

"Yeah, he is. Speakin' of, where the fuck is Coolie, vro?" Jahseh asked while getting up from his spot beside Gazzy.

"Ion know. Go look for him." Myana drunkly giggled.

"Girl, you got a little toooo much punch!" Anika giggled while poking Myana's ass.

Jahseh ignored all of the foolishness going on downstairs and walked upstairs to Coolie's room. He was confused when he tried to turn the handle and it wouldn't open. He knocked on the door.

"COOLIE! ITS JAH! OPEN THE DOOR!" He yelled from outside the room.

He got no response. His heart began to race as he thought of what Coolie said to him right before he left.

"I'm fine, Jah...."

Those words lingered in the back of his mind as he began to knock violently on the door while screaming out for Coolie. This gained the attention of the rest of the house, including drunk Myana.

"Jah, what's wrong...." Stokeley said, his voice laced with concern.

"COOLIE WONT OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! SOMETHING'S WRONG!" Jahseh screamed as he kept banging on the door.

"Move!" Stokeley said as Anika and Ayleks pulled Jahseh away from the door.

Stokeley ran full force towards the door, putting all of his weight on it and it burst open as he fell inside.

"Damn, I needa excercise..." he mumbled while rubbing his head.

Jahseh, Myana, and everyone else immediately burst into the room and into the bathroom. The sight made Myana scream loudly and begin to shake violently while falling to her knees beside the bathtub. Jahseh ran over and pulled him out while rocking back and forth, hyperventilating, shaking, and crying.

"FUCK!!!" Stokeley yelled as he reached for his phone and dialed 911, rushing over to Jahseh.

"WAKE UP......COOLIE! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Jahseh yelled out while catching his breath again, still shaking and crying.

Myana didn't even cry, instead she began trying to swallow the rest of the pills.

"YANA, STOP!" Ayleks shouted at her before smacking the pills away and grabbing her and securing her so she couldn't move.

"NO! LET ME DIE!" Myana cried.

Gazzy silently cried into Omar's chest as Omar stood there rubbing his back and sniffling. It was almost completely silent and all you could hear was Stokeley talking to the 911 operator and Jahsehs loud, bloodcurdling screams and cries.

"I shouldn't have left you here, knowing the state you were in....it's my fault....i'm so sorry, baby..." Jahseh whispered into Coolie's ear before kissing his forehead, then passing out himself, from lack of air, due to hyperventilating.

🏳️‍🌈✨This was unedited✨🏳️‍🌈