Chapter Twelve.

Merica

"These gym clothes are disgusting" I said as I tried to tuck in the shirt into my short shorts. I didn't have the proper shorts so instead they allowed me to wear anything, as long as its not underwear or a thong, which would be ridiculous.

"I agree" Blake said, as he stood by my side, Drew was the last to approach us giving some of the girls a smirk making them swoon. I rolled my eyes and walked away heading over to the gym teacher, I was just about to ask him about the teams when he blew the whistle.

"Alright! Everyone gather around!"

We all did as we were told, I stood beside Drew and he wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer to him.

"We have many new students, that were transfered here from---"

"London, England" Blake replied, but anyone could see the playful expression on his face. We all chuckled before turning our attention towards the coach again.

"Right. So this is what we are going to do. newbies on one side and everyone else on the other side. We will all take turns playing against them, I have to see there skills before they continue with this class"

The newbies were known as, Blake, Drew,Fred, Clark, Andrew and most importantly me. 

We all separated to go on our side of the gymnasium. "Well, isnt that ironic"

The other opposing team smirked, they all gathered in a circle.

"Okay! Stretch" I called out, Drew let go of my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek before taking an open space. We all pretended to stretch but really we were listening in on their plans to apparently in their words "own us"

As I stretched, I realize somebody was staring at me.

I looked from the corners of my eyes to see that Justin guy, that I've met from the party.

"ALRIGHT! CAPTAINS! Let's make it fair and have it a girl this time" the coach looks over at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and quickly did one last stretch with my legs --which got many attention-- I realize I was the only girl from this side but shrugged, I turned to the guys who grinned towards me and began walking towards the middle, where the coach was standing.

The opposing team took their time choosing before a girl a bit taller then me with black hair joined. By the height and muscled legs, she was very athletic. I looked into her eyes and began to read her mind.

This little wimp is going to get her ass kicked.

I hope the guys are looking at me right now, they would probably be smirking and looking at my ass. Especially Justin, I wonder how big---

I closed off her thoughts before it got anymore inappropriate.  The guys snickered behind me. I looked at them to realize they had read her mind as well.

"Shut up" I said with clenched teeth. They all shutted up but that grin was still on their faces.

"Okay, we have Veronica and---" he paused for a moment to look at his clipboard, "Marie Brooks"

The way he said my name got me rethinking. He wasn't human.

"human isn't human"  I said in there minds.
"I see that now" Drew replied.

I heard Blake make an inhale to our surroundings, "werewolf"

This idiot wasn't testing us about our skills, he's testing what powers we have.  An idea came to mind, "Guys play fair.  He wants to see the powers we have and used that against us probably so play as humanly as you can"

"Already a head of you girlfriend" Andrew replied.

"Okay lets make it simple, once your hit. Your out. We will split you guys-- he points to the mortals--up into three teams."  He placed all the dodgeballs in the middle evenly, before continuing his explanation, "Whoever wins the first round will be versed by the next team and so on.  Got it"

"Yes, wolfy we got it"  Drew said through the link making us all grin like idiots.

The couch blew the whistle.

We were up first against  team one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to the final round fair and square. We got Andrew to fake getting hit along with Clark just for the heck of the game.

Veronica was yelling from the stands  clearly mad that her team was eliminated.  Some of the times we purposely pretended to almost get hit by the ball but moved aside quickly. 

It was against Justin's team. There wasn't many girls over there so they chose him as team captain. I smiled sweetly towards him making him lose his attention on the back and nearly get hit.

"Justin man! Pay attention!" A person from his team yelled. He jolted back to reality.

I let out a grin, before catching a ball from the other team.

The guy who threw it cursed out loud and stomped towards the bench where everyone else was located.

"Blake!" I called out, I threw the dodgeball over to him, "purposely get yourself out"

He was about to protest but did it anyways, Justin caught his ball and threw at Andrew who was then eliminated once again.

I threw a ball at another guy with a bit to much force and by accidentally aimed for his manhood.

I hadn't realize it was just Justin and I who were left. I groaned, I was for sure going going to be the next gossip if I beat him in this one on one game and if I don't I'll look weak.

Oh well. Shit happens.

I threw the ball and I watched as it landed right in his hands, just when I thought we lost the game. He dropped the ball making it look like he fumbled.

Son of a bitch, last time I was letting anybody try to win.

The coach blew the whistle cueing end of the period and I walked over to Drew, he wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my cheek, "He purposely dropped the ball" he whispered.

I looked from the corner of my eyes to see Justin drinking his water bottle and rolled my eyes.

"I know"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated (: