Lost and Found Love (Larry Stylinson fanfic) Chapter 1

It all started with a game. I remember it so well. We were all sitting around a campfire looking up at the stars while enjoying a very nice and competitive game of spin-the-bottle. It was a perfect game until it was my turn. Liam had spun it last, so he asked me "Truth or Dare". I said "Dare" even though I was somewhat scared of what he might ask me to do. It was a easy and pretty enjoyable task (considering that I love spending time with Louis). He asked me to share a room with Louis for the night to see how well we got along with eachother. So I accepted the challenge and had fun the rest of the night with all the boys until it was time to go to bed. Very quietly me and Lou walked up our room, ignoring the sound of screaming fans outside the hotel. We were both very drunk and I could hardly keep my eyes open. Then we reached our room and I unlocked the door. I turned on the t.v to see that my favorite movie, Love Actually was on. It was at a part in the movie where they were having sex and they were moaning really loudly. I looked over at Louis. He was obviously turned on by the sound of that. I could tell by the seductive look in his eyes. I took off my trousers and shirt to reveal my abs and boxers. Louis then asked "Wow, have you been working out at the gym?" I replied with "No silly, there is no gym here". I wish I could go to the gym, but when we're on tour It's kind of impossible. Then Louis said "You look really fit! Damn Haz! Your abs are bigger than mine!" "I know" I said back to him with a flirtacious smile on my face. Louis then came and sat down on the couch next to me really close saying that he was cold. "Yeah right, that's just an excuse to be close to me Louis" I thought to myself. So I hugged him and he buried his face in my chest. To tell you the truth, I actually loved that feeling. The movie soon ended and we were both fast asleep on the couch curled up next to eachother. I woke up about an hour after I had fallen asleep and I noticed that Louis was gone! I called out his name and looked in the bed, the bathroom and even the hallways. The only sign of him was his cell phone, his pants and his shirt. Why would he have left his phone here?! That is not like hm at all! Then I noticed one tiny, weird detail that changed everything. In the bathroom there was a note, covered in blood. "Wha.....What the Fuck is this?!!!........