Lost and Found Love (Larry Stylinson fanfic) Chapter 4

(Harry) "Hey Lou, you awake?"

(Louis) *coughs* "Y-yeah."

(Harry) "There's something I need to tell you. I've been thinking about it for the longest time..... and I just.... I don't know. I hate myself for feeling this way about you.

(Louis) "Haz, don't ever say you hate yourself. What is so bad about how you feel about me? Do you hate me or something?"

(Harry) "No, I don't hate you. It's just..... *starts to blush*

(Louis) "What is it Harry?"

(Harry) "I don't even really know anymore."

(Louis) "Please tell me Haz! I need to know what is bothering you so much. I can try to make it all better. Please tell me, It'll drive me crazy all night if you don't."

(Harry) "Lou, If I tell you...... you might not like me anymore... or worse."

(Louis) "I promise that I won't do anything stupid."

(Harry) "You promise?"

(Louis) "I Promise Haz! Now tell me!"

(Harry) "Ok, I trust you Louis Tomlinson."

(Louis)  *thinks to self* Wow, is he mad? He only uses my full name when he is really serious about something or is mad.

(Harry) "I think I am in love."

(Louis) "Well, congratulations! I am so happy for you Haz! When can we meet her?"

(Harry) "I never said it was a girl...."  

(Louis) *gives Harry an 'I hate you' look* "What the fuck is that supposed to mean Harry?"

(Harry) "I knew you would be like this. This is exactly why I wasn't going to tell you. *starts crying silently*     * shudders from the pain crying causes his body*

(Louis) "Look, I get it ok? You are in 'love' with a bunch of sluts. I knew from the moment I met you Harry Styles, that you were a cunt and slept with every fucking slutty bitch you saw on the street."

(Harry) *starts crying more and more, even though it is causing him to breath short slow breaths and is causing him a tremendous amount of pain*

(Louis) "Did you fucking hear me Harry Styles? I hate you!"

(Harry) *starts mumbling* "But you promised."

*nurse walks in*

*Louis stops screaming harsh things at me because the nurse walked in*

*nurse re-fills Harry and Louis water cups and asks if the needed anything else*

(Harry) *shakes head no, because he doesn't need anything*

(Louis) "No, I don't need anything."

(Nurse) "Ok, if you need anything just push the button by your bed. Both of you have one."

(Harry) "But, I can't move my body enough to reach it!"

(Nurse) "Ask your friend to push his button and we will come in here and ask you if you need anything."

(Harry) "Ok." *thinks to self* How in the bloody hell was I supposed to be able to turn my whole body around and push that dang button. Some people are really stupid.... and anyways, Louis doesn't give a bloody fuck about me anymore. He litterally doesn't give a shit about me anymore. In his eyes I am just a piece of crap.