Lost and Found Love (Larry Stylinson fanfic) Chapter 6

*Harry's POV*

He tied me to the bed with some brown ropes that hurt and made me want to itch my wrists. That in itself was torcher. Next he started to pull my shirt off over my head and at that momant I saw the horid scratches on my chest. I lost some weight too because I could see my ribs sticking out. I feared what I would see underneath my pants. He then slid my pants and boxers off, and I saw the horrible infected-looking scratches. I also had lots of bruises. He took all his clothes off. I have to admit, he does look bery sexy but I can't let him know that I actually would enjoy this if he didn't beat me up and cut me. Now he was walking over to his dresser in the room. He opened the top left door and took out a very sharp knife. My heart thumped inside my chest. It was so loud that he must've heard it! He sat on the bed next to me and asked me if I was ready. I said no, but he said "Too bad". I closed my eyes and gasped in pain because of him cutting my wrist. He didn't like it at all when I made noises. He wanted to keep everything a secret. I listened to him about that and never told any of the boys or any interviewers what he does to me. I always have to put on a massive amount of makeup and coverup because if I didn't the scars would show. Louis didn't want to face the consequences of being in jail for a long time,and I didn't want to face the wrath of Louis Tomlinson, the one who I love and fear at the same time. I still wonder from time to time if he ever regrets doing these things to me. He was now done cutting me, now it was time for my 'daily raping'.

*Louis' POV*

I quickly grabbed two brown rawhide ropes and tied each of his wrists to the bed so that he couldn't move anywhere. I wondered if I should tie his legs up too, but he should know better than to kick me by now. I walked over to my dresser and picked up a knife. It was my sharpest pocket-knife.  I then looked over at the boy I once called Harry, and now he is just known to me as 'Hey' or 'You'. He used to be my best friend. I cringed at the sight of his scarred and bloodied chest. Had I done all that to him?!, I thought to myself. I immediately shook the thought off because I didn't want him to see me have a breakdown. I never cry in front of anyone. It makes you look weak and actually quite pathetic. I then took off his pants and boxers so that he was completely naked. I sat down on the bed next to him and asked him if he was ready. He said No,but I said oh well because he has to do it anyways, unless he wants to die. I cut fiercely into his already scarred wrists. The blood came slowly flowing out. He gasped in pain. I ignored it this time because it actually turned me on. I suddenly dropped the knife and had a flashback from what seemed like five years ago.

~FLASHBACK~

(Harry) *takes shirt and pants off*

(Louis) "Damn Haz! Have you been working out?"

(Harry) "No, silly"

(Louis and Hazza) *sits on couch watching 'Love Actually' while curling up together*

~FLASHBACK OVER~

I looked over at Harry. What have I done!? I thought.

_____________________________________________________________

Authors Note!!!!!!

Hello! How are you doing? I'm pretty good. Anyways, I wanted to let you know that NONE of this story is edited, so there may be some mistakes. I also wanted to say that I had writers block while writing this chapter, so It is basically crap. I could do way better.  Sorry this chapter is short too.

Oh! I almost forgot... Comment below and PLEASE use your honest judgement and tell me if my story is good. I really need to know. I could use the encoragement.

Please fell free to CHAT me and give me any ideas on a new story or this story, or if you just need someone to talk to. I am always here for you.

                                                                                           Love, Mrs. Styles xx