Chapter 4 ( Phone Call )

Out Side The Room Diggy Wraps His Arm Around My Waist *Butterflies Fill My Tummy* Diggy "Lets Take The Stairs" Marii "Okay Cool " *down the stairs and to the left* Theres A Soda Machine Lol I Kno Right Wasn't What I Expected Either After The Machine Spit Out Two Ice Cold Minute Made Lemonades We Went And Sat On The Steps [Diggy] "Soo Marii I Like Your Hair What Are You Mixed With ? " [Marii] " Honestly I Don't Kno... But I Lovee Your Performance Tonight Wut Made You Start Rapping " [Diggy] "Nothin The Girls lol " [Mari] "Wordd o.O " [Diggy] "Im Jus Joking Jus To Get Somethings Off My Chest But Uhh You Different" [Marii] "Different How Good Or Bad ? Do Roger Always Get It In Likee That " [Diggy] " Sorry I Wasn't Clear I Mean Good Diffrent Likee You Haven't Asked Me Once To Sign Somethin Or Take A Picture You Haven't Even Asked For A Follow On Twitter I'm Diggin You *Grins* That Was Corney I Kno " [Marii] "Lol Oh I Could Care Less About A Follow On Twitter I'm Here With You Now " :) [Diggy] " Roger Does His Own Thing Let's Jus Say I Tend To Sleep In Spinn Room " [Marii] "Truu Well Money Isn't Likee That At Least I Thought She Wasn't , But Umm Can I Show You Somethin ? " [Diggy] "Suree Why Not" * Marii Stands Up Reach For His Hand* "Come On" [Diggy] "Where We Goin ? " [Marii] "You Will See When We Get There " *Gets In The Elevator Goes To The Roof Top* [Marii] " It's Kind Of Chilly Out Here " [Diggy]" Ya It Is * Wraps His Arm Around Me* I Should Of Grabbed My Jacket " [Marii] " Sorry , I Jus Wanted To Show You The Stars " [Diggy] *looks up* "They're Beautiful Here Wow "[Marii] "Yea My Mommy Used To Always Bring Out Her And Sing To Me .." [Diggy] "Whats Song , Why She Stop ? " [ Marii ] " She Umm Started Working Latee She A Nurse On Call And *Starts Singing * Twinkle Twinkle Little..." [Diggy] " Is Her Voice As Beautiful As You Sound And Look ?" [Marii] Awee Thank You I Miss Her Singing She Rarely Sings Anymore ...*phones Vibrates* [Diggy] "Check Your Phone" Text Reads Kiesha Is It Alritee If Yall Stay The Night Cus Might Be Goin Home With E Mann Tonight (Her Boyfriend) *In My Head I'm Likee* WTF I Can't Stay The Night Where Am I Goin To Sleep Wut Did Money Tell Kiesha To Get Us Dropped Off Ugh I Can't Call My Mom To Come Get Me She At Work And On Top Of That I Have No Business On This Side Of Town.. [Diggy] "Was That Your Ride , Do You Have To Leave ?" [Marii]"Oh Noo I Don't Have To Leavee Yet " *Phone Rings* [Monica] "Girl Whea You At ?" [Marii] "That's Irrelevant Did Kiesha Text You ?" [Monica] "Yess she surely did" [ Marii] "Wut is we gone do I'm not about to ask , do you have money and your house key ?" [Monica]"We Is Not Takin A Cab In This Part Of Town This Time Of Night You Done Lost Your Mind And You Don't Gotta Ask I Already Did ..Boo Is You Alritee Sound Likee You Mad" *Diggy Phone Rings* [Marii]" Noo How You Is Really Wilden Tonight I Don't Even Kno Who You Are Anymore You Don't Kno Him " [Monica] "Soo That's Why You Got A Attitude Jus Chill lighten Up Dang You Have No Room To Talk Running Round Tell Everybody Your Mom A Nurse Maybe by Day But At Night Where She At On That Pole Check Yourself Marii Who Been There For You Act Likee You Kno I'm All You Got Stop Doggin Me" [Marii] "I Can't Believe You *Shakey Voice* Byee !" [Diggy]" Soo Roger Told Me Monica Wants To Stay The Night So Assuming That's Your Ride Home Which Means Your Staying The Night To ? Are you okay?" [Marii]*Starts Crying* "I'm Sorry ....