Chapter 7 ( Turning Shiddd Up )

I Haven't Heard From Marii In A Few Days That's The Norm After I Tell Her About Herself I Haven't Seen Her At School Thoo *shugs* Hmm Is She Avoiding Me Like WTf She Needs Get Over Herself [Monica Mom] Money Come Down Stairs Marii Mother is Here With The Police ! .. (in my head) what the hell the police here for I didn't kill the girl Marii lame for this what she told the cops *stomps down stairs* [Monica] yes ma'am ? [Marii Mom] There She Is Arrest Her ! [Police] Ma'am Please Calm Down , Can We Come In Mrs....Your Name Is ? [Monica Mom] Mrs.price And Yes Please Come In *leads them to the sofa* [Police] Monica So You Are Aware That Monica Has Been Missing For 3 Days And Your The Last Person She Has Been Seen With Do You Kno Where She Could Possibly Be ? [Marii Mom] Ya Monica Where Is My Child [Monica] Look Mrs. I Don't Kno Where Marii Is This Is All As Much Of A Shock To Me As It Isn't *Sarcasm* To You Don't Front Like You Care About Her You Don't Give A Damn About Her I Been Down With Her And For Her So Chill I Wouldn't Hurt Her [Monica Mom]*Pissed And Embarrassed* Watch Your Mouth Before I .... Kno Wut This Is About Marii Answer The Police From Now On [Police] When Was The Last Time You Saw Marii And Where ? [Monica] Well Friday We Went To A Concert Than Went To A After Party At The Hotel My Sista Dropped Us Off Marii Was To Scared To Stay So I Gave Her All The Cash I Had To Take The Cab Home [Police]Are You Sure About That Can You Write Down The Name Of The Hotel And Who Concert Did You Attend ? [Monica]Positive And Diggy Concert On South Side It Was The Marriott Hotel Down The Street From The Theater [Police]Thanks For Your Corporation That's All We Need Today Here's My Card Call If You Hear From Her Or Find Out Somethin New*everyone is walking towards the door* [Marii Mom] Seriously That's All You Gone Say Thats All You Gone Do My Fucking Child Is Missing And Yu Jus Gone Ask Some Irrelevant Ass Questions And Hand Out A Card *Grabs Monica ARM* You Lien Bitch If She Even Has A Scratch On Her I'm Coming After You Myself *Monica Mom Grabs Marii Mom And Shoves Her Out The Door* [Monica] Ooo You Better Be Glad My Mom Is Right Here You Ooo *Stumps Upstairs Goes In Her Room And Slams The Door * [Monica Mom] *yells upstairs* Imma Leave You Alone For A Hour Then Im Coming Up There So Get Your Ass Together Before I Do It For You !