Chapter 9 ( Venting )

Who She Think She Is Coming At Me Side Way Got The Cops And Shit Knocking On My Door About My Sister *Crying* She Wasn't There For Her She Didn't Teach Her About Lifee Pads Periods Boys That Was All Me And Kiesha Even My Mommy Not That Bitch *Eyes Watering* It's My Fault She Missing She I Should Of Jus Woke Her That Morning Now I Don't Kno Where She Is *Gets On Twitter* New Dm From Roger Jus The Person I Need To Talk To (Wassup Girl We Gone Be Headed Your Way Later On Today Hmu Around Six This Evening ) Jus Who I Need To See *Replies* ( Have You Seen Marii ? The Police Are Looking For Her And I Need To Talk To You Where Can We Meet It's A School Night I Can't Be Out Late ) Lemme Call Kiesha And Let Her Kno I Need A Ride But How Am I Goin To Get Out Of The House ?*dials Kiesha* [Monica] Girl Wut you doin ? [Kiesha] Money Wut Yu Want ? [Monica]I Need You To Give Me A Ride Tonight [Kiesha] Momma Kno Where You Goin ? [Monica] Yess Can You Ask If I Can Stay The Night With You? [Kiesha] Suree , Are Yu Gucci Sound Like Yu Been Crying [Monica] I'm Gudd Marii Missing [Kiesha] Missing Wut Yu Mean ? [Monica] The Cops Came Lookin For Her [Kiesha] Damn Money Did She Run Away ? Want Me To Come Get Yu Now ? [Monica] I Don't Kno Boobie And Please Do [Kiesha] On My Way Lady Bugg Love You lil sis Keep Your Head Up [Monica] Lovee You Moree *Click* *New Dm* ( Roger: Won't Be In Town Long But Foreal They Looking For Her ? Well She Will Be Back Soon Don't Tell Nobody But She With Us..Come To The Marriott At 7 ) [Monica Mom] *Opens Door* Money Wuts Up With You , And Have You Seen Marii ? [Monica] *Exit Out Of Twitter Fast* No Ma I Haven't Heard From Her Since She Left The Party ! [Monica Mom] That Attitude You Need To Kill It *gives That look* [Monica] Sorry .. [Monica Mom] I Heard You This Morning Are You Sick ? [Monica] What Are You Talkin About ? [Monica Mom] I Heard You Throwing Up This Morning Don't Play Dumb [Monica] Oh Yea I Was Feeling Horrible This Mornin I Think It Was The Food Last Night [Monica Mom] Well You Kno I Love You Micky Watch Your Language You've Been A Hot Head Lately I'm Worried I Was A Young Lady Once And Attitude Is Everything So Calm Down Take Life One Day At A Time [Monica] I Lovee You To Mommy You Haven't Called Me Micky In Awhile :) [Monica Mom] You Said You Didn't Like It And Please Avoid Marii Mom She Is Hurting Jus As Bad As You [Monica] I Don't Kno How She Never There For Marii We Always Been Marii Family Looked Out For Her She Doesn't Even Kno Marii Favorite Color [Monica Mom] Marii Is All She Has Her Only Family She Might Not Show It Like She Used To Before Marii Found Out Her Mom Was A Stripper But She Does Care Deeply For Her Only Child *kiesha Comes Up Stairs* [Kiesha] *Hugs Her Mom* Hey Mommy :) [Monica Mom] Hey Kiesha [Kiesha] You Ready ? *looks at money* [Monica] Yea Let's Go [Kiesha]Mommy Is It Okay If She Stays The Night With Me ? [Monica Mom] Suree Why Not , Monica Don't Stay Up All Night Yu Hear Me [Monica] Yes Ma'am *Grabs Bags And Keys And Run Down Stairs To The Door* [Monica Mom] Kiesha Keep A Eye On Her She Wasn't Feeling Well This Morning She Might Be Allergic To Somethin Watch What She Eats [Kiesha]Yes Ma'am Lovee You Mommy *Unlock Car Doors And Leave*[Monica Mom] Lovee You To Lil Lady *watches Her girls ride away*