Chapter 8 ( Catching Feelings )

It's Been A Couple Days So Lemme Catch You Up .. I Went With Diggy To The Next City Which Was Just 4 Hours Away He Begged Mrs.Laurie To Allow Me To Come Giving My Circumstance She Agreed Even Thoo She Didn't Want To Her Only Rule Was I Couldn't Tell Nobody I Mean Who Would I Tell Anyway Monica Mad At Me My Mom Is Never Home So How Could I Call And My Other Mom (Monica Mom) She Trust Me Soo I Doubt She Is Concerned Who Left Nobody But Diggy..

Right Now I'm Actually Laying On His Shoulder Watching Him Sleep Spinn Got His Headphones On So Loud He Hasn't Talked To Me Since I Kinda Threw Him Under The Bus And Roger On The Other Hand Is Jus Looking Out The Window I Don't Speak To Him That Much It's Jus Awkward You Kno I Guess Were Headed Back To My Side Of Town Time For Me To Go Home .. *The Car Stops* [Diggy] *still sleep mumbles* Babe You Okay ? *in my head* yoo I kno I'm not hearing things he jus called me babe well than again that doesn't count he was technically sleep [Laurie] Were Stopping Here So Everybody Can Rest Up Marii.. [Marii] Yess ma'am *nervous*[Laurie] Diggy Has A Interview At 8 We Have To Be Up And Ready To Go By 6 Soo No Staying Up Late And Make Sure Your Ready After The Interview We Will Be Taking You Home Am I Making Myself Clear ? [Marii] Yes Ma'am .. Mrs.Laurie Is Nice And All But When She Means Business She Mean Business *Everybody Shares A Room* Unfortunately I Share With Roger He Supposed To Keep A I On Me I Prefer To Share With Spinn Over Roger But Ayee It Is Wut It Is *Roger Walks In Throws His Bag Down*[Roger] Do You Mind If I Watch Tv ? [Marii] Naww Do You Wuteva Floats Your Boat [Roger] I'm About To Order Some Room Service Want Anything ? [Marii] Ya Can I Get A Lemonade and Some Chicken Strips [Roger] *Orders room service turns on the tv* You Like ESPN ? [Marii] its okay I got some questions thoo [Roger] Ask Them [Marii] Was You In The Room Wen Money Fired Off About My Mom And If You Was Did You Tell Daniel ?[Roger]Yes && No That's For You To Tell I Don't Get Involved [Marii] Did You Use Money ? Yall Used Protection Right ? [Roger] Honestly I Wasn't Even Thinkin About Sex Wen I Told Yall To Come Hang She Threw The Vibes At Me So I Caught Them She Used Me And Not The 1st Time [Marii] How Many Times *Room Service Knocks* [Marii] I got it *opens door get food* [Roger] 4 Times .. Don't Take It Personal But I'm Trading Rooms With *Knocks On Door* [Marii] I Got It *opens Door* [Diggy] I Was Jus Uhh Bringing You Some Clothes And You Kno Stuff [Marii] Thank You Come In *Diggy Comes In Roger Leaves I Sit In My Bed Eatting* [Marii] Want Some ? [Diggy]Noo You Need To Eat *Lays on the other bed* [Marii] Why Are You Being So Nice To Me ? How Come You Brung Me With You ? [Diggy] Your Different In Everyway I Enjoy Your Company Your ...*gets up and wipes crumbs off my lip* [Marii]Thanks .. What Time Is It ? I Kno Your Sleepy *diggy takes off his shoes lay down in my bed*[Diggy] Time To Go Sleep *Pulls Me Down To Lay On His Chest* Once He Fell Asleep I Washed Changed And Turned The Light And Tv Off And Climbed In The Other Bed ... *2Hours Later* [Diggy] *Worried* Marii Where Are You ? *stumbles in the dark for the light switch* [Marii] *wakes up* Are You Okay Where You Goin ? [Diggy] I'm Fine I Thought You .*shakes head*.You Scared Me *turns light back off climbs in my bed and holds me tight* [Marii] Sorry .. Goodnight [Diggy] Stay Right Here ..