Perfect Timing

At school Monica came up with a billion ways the night could go. All of which our swag was on point. Monica even joked that she will give me some twerking lessons. She crazy what would I do without her?

......It's only 2 days left till I meet my soul mate. Ugghh what am I going to wear ? I only have 60$ saved from Christmas. I would as my mom for more money but then I'd have to tell her what I need it for. I guess I could buy a SnapBack and shop for a shirt out of Monica closet. What do I do for jeans thoo? I will figure something out later...

"Earth to Mari" Monica waved her hand in front of my face snapping me from my thoughts . "Huh ?" "The bell just rang lets go to class. Remember Keisha taking us shopping after school."

•••

After school I hopped into Keisha brand new cherry red challenger. I loved this car so much more than the last car. Keisha changed cars like she changed shoes.

At the mall I copped a purple Obey SnapBack for the low. My homeboii work at Caps so I used his discount. With the left over money I got some galaxy leggings.

Monica copped a body suit that hugged every curve on her body just right. It's lace up the outer thy down to her ankle in all black. My girl gone be shitten on them hoes.

•••

Before I knew it the two days had come and gone with a blind of the eye. I was standing outside Club Static for teen night. The line was so long if wrapped around the corner. Good thing were at the front everybody from the hood came out to this joint.

My heart was racing and my palms wouldn't stop sweating. Eww I know right? Sweaty palms, just standing in line I could feel the music thumping making the walls shake. Monica was twerking on me lol.

Honestly the only two things on my mind was where is Diggy ? And lawwd please don't let my momma catch me on south side.The loud screams made me lose my train of thought.

Looking to my left I saw the black Mercedes SUV pull up. The doors opens and first to hop out was Mrs.Laurie. Second Roger then Spinn and finally Diggy. My heart jumped right out of my chest filled with so much anxiety.

Diggy walked right pass us going into the club I reached out and touched his arm. He turned around and smiled at me. Monica couldn't help but scream so loud and ghetto. Sometimes she does the most but I lovee her she always has my back.

•••

30 minutes later the bouncer walked pass kicking everybody without a wristband out of the line.Shortly after we was let inside the building. The club security was A1 we want through a pat down, metal detector and, purse search.

"Damn we gotta go through all that just to get in this bitch. Shidd better be thumping come on girl lets find is a good spot neat the stage" Monica said annoyed.

"I can't believe we're on here. Girl it's bout to be packed so if a bitch step on yo shoes or bump you let it slide. We came here for one reason only and it's not to fight these wack hoes." Mari shouted over the music."

The club dj came over the mic "Wassup, lets get this shit crackin. Got Diggy in the building tonight."

I must admit he was jamming had the ratchett side come out of me a little. I was twerkin on Monni lol we not gayy thoo if that's what your thinkin. Once the crowd was all I'm the music died down and Spinkingg came on the turn tables.

Later Diggy came out and preformed some songs he even called a girl on stage. After he left the stage he sat in V.I.P with his team. Monni and I couldn't get in for nothing so we dipped out the club early to find the SUV.

Once we found it Monni took out her lipstick and kissed the door then wrote my twitter name.As we made our way vs k around the building we bumped into Roger, Diggys assistant.

.. Perfect timing ...

" Yoo roger hook us up " Monni said all flirty. "Let us slide with you into V.I.P my girl right here in lovee with ya boy diggy."

... Damn she looking to right in that body suit...

Roger looked around before taking off his badge " I'm not supposed to be doing this but here show this to the bouncer."

Back in the building walking through the crowd. "Monni I think Roger got a thing for you ... Did you see how he checked you out ?" "Girll Stwappp if he checked me out like you claim he did we'll find out when he comes back to V.I.P."

Monica flashed the pass and the mission was on!