Chapter 01

This thing called LIFE

(Character change: the MM is Sa'miya)

Sa'miya POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groaned and reached over as i turned off my alarm clock.
I tried to stand up on my feet but soon fell to the floor. I glared down at my legs seen they had brusies all over them. I then remembered what had took place last night.

Last Night....

I came in the house from school with a new bruise on my face from the bullies at my school.

I checked the clock on the wall beside me and realized it was only 3:00. I had about another 4 to 5 hours before my dad gets home. I began my homework and eventually feel asleep on the couch.

I tossed in my sleep before waking up fully. I turned over to face the clock and was shocked at what time it was. "Its already 7:50!" I yelled to myself.

I rushed into the kitchen and started to cook a simple chicken alfredo. I put the noodles in the pot and as i turned around to get the seasoned chicken out the fridge i felt a sting go through my body making me fall to the ground.

I looked up at my father as he stared at me with a cold glare. "Where is my dinner you dumb bitch!" He growled.

"I was um.." I struttered before he cut me off.

"Talk up!" He yelled at me as he started kicking me in my stomach. He then punched me in the face until i coughed up blood. I remember him sending blows all over my body and stomping on me.

"Now finish my dinner" He walked out the kitchen while i sat there and coughed up blood and cried.

I thought about running away which i think about all the time but once i do i know he will find me because ive tried before. I was awoken out of my thoughts by my dad screaming
"Now!"

I tried my best to stand up and once i did i finished the food quickly and put it on the table for him while he was in the bathroom and limped up the stairs. I limped into the bed and cried myself to sleep. I hated me life.

ᎬᏁᎠ Ꮎf fᏞᎪshbᎪᏟᏦ

Its been like this for about a year now every since my mom left he has been angry and blamming it on me saying im the reason she left.

I looked in the mirror and seen all these black and purple brusies on my body luckily my dad leaves for work before i wake up for school. He used to beat me in the mornings also until they changed his shift and he doesnt really have to time now.

I picked up my makeup brush and applied some foundation and makeup to cover the ones on my face. I did my hygiene & I got dressed in my bleached skinny jeans and a plain white shirt to match with some simple sandles.

Another day in this hellhole called my life. Hopefully today is a good day.

I walked into school and accidentally bumped into three boys that were standing on the corner of the hallway. "Im sorry." I said quickly as i walked away not waiting for them to reply.

I walkled over to where me and my freinds meet everyday and seen them standing there talking.

We all greeted each other and began talking to each other. It was 4 of us, Shayline, Tiara, Raven, and I. "Its some new boys here and the one with the low cut is extra fine!" Raven exclaimed.