Chapter 02

Shayline in MM

ChadrickPOV

I felt bad for Sa'miya, But it was too funny not to laugh just a little bit. I saw she looked mu way and then ran out of the cafeteria. Why do them girls treat her like that its not even necessary, but i guess it's not my business at the moment. I was sitting at the table with my nigga's Nick and David.

"Damnn" I said after she ran out.

"Ian know deh was like dat here" David said as he was catching his breath and gasping for air.

"Me neither, but do they got food in here or what?" Nick said rubbing his growling stomach.

"You always want food nigga. I wonder were all that food goes on yo skinny ass" I said to him

"Im only half nigga, Nigga!" He retaliated back.

"Stop yelling fool" David said as he slapped Nick in the back of his head.

"David, I know you aint talking you little african looking muthafuckaa" He said back

"Shutup yo damn head look like it could fly me to africa"

"But you is-" He stopped talking as his eyes landed on 3 girls.

He turned their way and quickly got their attention. "Hey wassup yall, Im Nickolas, Nick for short. And you are?" He said directing his attention to one girl in particular.

Shayline POV

Tiara, Raven, and I were walking around looking for Miya. We stopped in our tracks as this boy was yelling to get our attention. It was one of those good looking new guys, so we walked over there to see what he wanted. "Hey wassup yall, Im Nickolas, Nick for short. And ypu are?" He said directing his attention to me.

"Ohh..uhh Im Shay and these are my girls Raven and Tiara" I said as i pointed to them.

He grabbed my hand and laid a kiss on it "Nice to meet you guys. This is Chad and this african is David" He said pointimg to two boys behind him. David mean mugged him as i giggled.

"Nice to meet you all, But we gotta go we're  looking for a friend" Raven butted in.

"How she look? Is she as fine as you ma" David said looking at Raven

Raven blushed at his sweet answer but quickly snapped back into reality and remembered that we was looking for Miya.

"She got curly hair and i think she got on white today" Tiara said

"I seen a girl like that. One of dem' girls over dere tripped ha and she fell. She ran out the cafeteria a few minutes ago"

All three of us exchanged looks. It could not have been nobody but Malika and them. "Well we gotta go, bye" I said as i grabbed their hands and we ran to the nearest restroom.

Sa'miya POV

I was so embarassed that I wanted to cry and the harder I tried to hold it in, the more the tears came flowing down. I walked into the bathroom and slid down the wall and let all of the tears fall. Why is this my life? Why must i have to leave from Hell at home only to reenter it at school?

Then I heared the door bust open. I didnt have enough energy to move so i just sat there. I seen Tiara, Raven, and Shayline run my way.

"Miy Miy are you ok" Tiara asked

" I heard what happened, She gon get what she deserve and thats a justified ass whoppin" Raven exclaimed

"I would've gotten jumped if i tried anyways" I sobbed into my shirt.

"Im tired of her and her little friends" Shay said

"Bruhh fuck her loose pussy ass " Raven shouted

We all started laughing. They can always make me laugh when im down. I cleaned myself up and headed to my next class, which i had with Shay.

We got there early because we left lunch a little early. The late bell rang and i settled down getting ready for class. I sat there really quiet the whole time untill the door flew open. Why is he in another one of my classes?

"Yes you must be our new student take a seat behind Ms.brown please" Mr.Fresno said quickly as he returned to the board.

Why?? Againn?

I just sat there with no emotion. He sat down and Mr.Fresno started teaching. During the middle of the lesson I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around only to see Chad looking at me ready to speak.

"Urmm.. can I borrow a pencil?" He quietly asked

I didnt say anything I just reached in my bag and pulled one out. "Here" I handed it to him. "Keep it" I said in a not so nice way.

"Ok?" He said sounding confused and unsure.

I just sat quietly until the end of the lesson and when the bell rang I made sure I was the first out the door on my way home.

I got home and decided to take a short nap setting my alarm right this time.

3 hours later .....

I finished cooking and went and sat down i wanted to watch tv but i forgot my dad turned the cable off in my room and the living room and only has cable in his bedroom. So i went and my room and took out my journal and began drawing some things.. I then went down stairs to make my dads plate before he came home.

A few minutes later i see my dad walk in looking drunk. He didnt even acknowledge me, he walked right past me then took a bite of his food. He came towards me and all i could do was back up farther and farther until i reached the wall.

"Where you going baby girl?" He asked seductively, while i was backing up

"Uhhh.. N-N-Noowhere" I said stuttering.

"Well come here, baby" He said grabbing my arm roughly.

"No pleasee D-d-dont hit me" I begged with pleading eyes.

He then took off his pants and underwear in one swift motion. "Wh-aat A-ree Y-y-you Doing" I said stuttering again.

He didnt answer me . He started feeling on me and taking off my pants. I swatted his hands away for him to place them right back. I began trying to fight him off. "Your Drunk! Stop!!" I yelled trying to fight him off.

He again didnt ignored and continued. I felt like dying right now. What kind of father, drunk or not, tries to take away his own daughter's innocence.

Scared.

Terrified.

Helpless.

Drained.

Outcast.

Punching Bag.

And now, I'd be Robbed of my innocence.

Noo, I cant let that happen.

I remembered some techniques i had recently learned. I rose my leg up and kicked the big buldge in his pants with my foot as hard as i could.

He bent over in pain, as i jammed my right elbow into his back. He collapsed on the floor and i ran up the stairs, without looking back. I heard heavy footsteps on the stairs and i looked my door, pushing the dresser in front of it. I heard banging on the door for a few seconds and then a loud thud. I waited 10 minuted just in case he moved. I pushed the dresser out of the way and unlocked the door revealing my 'dad' passed out on the ground.

I knew since he was drunk, he probably wont remember much tommorow. I placed a glove on my hand, because i wouldn't dare touch that monster willingly. I dragged him by his arm to his room, laid him on the floor and walked out, while closing the door.

This is the farthest he has ever gon and i am completely scared for my life.

~~~~~~

Vote and Comment

●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●