Chapter 03

Raven in MM

••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••
The next day....

Sa'miya POV

I walked into the school with my cherry colored eyes and tear stained hoodie. This whole thing with my so called 'father' has gone to far. I know that if i run away somewhere to like a friends house he'll find me, like he has before. I can't deal with it anymore. It's literally draining me to the point were i dont want to live anymore. Or him to live. I've thought about that option many times, I'd probably be better off in prison anyway. I was walking with my hood over my head and my head down, Only looking at people's shoes to guide me. I started walking faster to make it to the classroom before the bell, when i bumped into someone. I fell hard on my face, causing me to groan in pain. I slightly looked up and seen Chad's face.

He quickly helped me up. "Im soo sorry! I didn't se-" He stopped his self. "Sa'miya? What wrong, Why ya eyes all red?" He asked giving me a sincere look.

I dusted myself off and looked down. "Nothing" i answered quickly and then started to walk away.

He grabbed my arm gently and led me into a nearby storage closet.
"What are you doing, You dont know me like that!" I yelled in his face. He ignored me and cut the light on.

He examined my face and placed his hand on my cheek. When he pulled his hand away it was covered with blood. I hadn't even felt the blood. I guess im used to it now. "Sa'miya what's going on. These are not fresh bruises" He paused for a minute. "And this looks like makeup, Who did this to you?"

I tried my best to hold the tears buti couldn't. I bursted out crying right in front of him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me while i cried. "Tell me who did this" He asked once again.

I pushed him off of me "You dont even know me! Why are you acting like you care, when i know you dont! No one does! I dont want your sympathy and i dont want you to feel like you feel bad for me"
And with that i walked out of the closet and ran to the bathroom. I don't really know what's wrong with me. He was just being nice, and i felt really happy being in his arms. It made me feel like someone cared for once. I know I've got my girls but i want someone to actually be there for me.

2 weeks later....

Chad's POV

Sa'miya has been avoiding me and its really pushing me the edge. I sorta have developed feelings for her but she wont talk to me. All because i was being nice to her?
Sometimes I dont get females.

Skipping to the end of the day...

I was walking to my car and seen Sa'miya walking. I walked over to her before she got to far. "Hey.. um Sa'miya.. You need a ride?"

She looked at me before shaking her head. "No thanks" She said amd comtinued walking.

I walked after her. "Come on, you cant ignore me forever"

She sighed "Fine"

I led her to my car she hopped in the passenger side with me in the drivers seat. She guided me to her house.

Once we got there I turned the car off and locked the doors. "What are you doing?" She looked at me with a confused expression.

"Why have you been trying to aviod me?"

She stayed quiet. "Hello? Am i talking to the door or what?" I gues it came out wrong. She violently unlocked her door and got out, slamming the door.