Chapter 04

Read Something About Her [Ft.Chresanto August]

Tiara in MM
□□□□□□□□□□□□

Sa'miya POV
I saw the letter and stuff was from ...

"MY MOM!" i screamed aloud.

How long has this been here? and why do i have anything from her? She can go fuck herself for all i care. How could she leave me here with the devil inside a mans body. She knew what he was gonna do to me because he bagan beating her and me sometimes before she left. I got mad all over again thinking about it. I just stared at the stuff and decided to read it..

First i read through the letter.

dear мιya,
ι jυѕт canт тaĸe ιт anyмore. тнe вeaтιngѕ everyтнιng and ι ĸnow yoυr ѕιcĸ oғ ιт тoo вυт ι jυѕт canт ѕтay any longer. ι ĸnow leavιng yoυ нere ιѕ wrong вυт ιғ ι тaĸe yoυ wιтн мe тнen нe wιll coмe aғтer тнe вoтн oғ υѕ . ι leғт ѕoмe ѕтυғғ ғor yoυ and нopeғυlly one day yoυ can eѕcape нιм and lιve a wonderғυll lιғe . ι love yoυ ѕo мυcн and one day ι нope тo ѕee yoυ agaιn.
love , yoυr мoм ❤️

What i just read brought tears to my eyes. I was angry and sad at the same time.

"Bullshit!" i screamed once more.

Thats Bullshit in my eyes. She never cared for me even when she was here she would treat me like nothing. For a while we were close but then my dad started acting different and so did she. But some part of me does see where shes coming from and wants to believe everything.

I looked at what looked like bank account information and saw there was an account number and pin number with some more information and it had my name on it. I guess im going to have to head down to the bank and check this out tommorow.

I looked into the chest and saw a necalace there that had a locket on it. When i opened the locket it had a picture of me and my mom when i was like 7 years old. This was when times was good. Everything started going downhill when i was 9. From the first time i saw my dad hit my mom and threaten to kill her and even me my life turned into a living hell. Before i knew it tears were pouring out of my eyes and i was holding the locket close to my heart. Whether i wanted to admit it or not i knew i missed my mom and it hurt me not to be able to see her again.

I was crying my eyes out. Everything that's happening today is taking me by surprise and hitting me in every way possible. I put everything back into the chest and put away so that my dad could not find it. I eventually cried myself to sleep forgtting about dinner and everything.

I woke up and stretched and saw my dad standing over me. Right about now i am scared for my life. He just stared at me and I sat up and started to back up on the bed, that is untill my back hit the headboard. He tried to touch me and i moved. Before i knew it his fist collided with my jaw. Within seconds my balled up fist came in contact with the side of his face. I let all my anger and sadness go into that punch.

BIG MISTAKE.

Before I could even do anything else I was on the the floor getting beat. He sent blows to my head, stomach, and everything he could reach. I felt blood runnind down my face and seen some on the floor. He got off of me and took off my pants and panties in one swift motion. I was way too weak to fight back, but i did anyways.
He lifted up my shirt and placed his cold hand on my breast. "Shhh. Dont fight it baby" He whispered in my ear. That only made me fight more, Which angered him. He sent one more blow to the side of my face.

He kissed down the side of my neck as he slowly slid down his pants and boxer briefs. Without any warning he shoved his 'friend' into my entrance.

"Stooop pleasse" I cried weakly.

He slapped me accros my face. "Shut the fuck up!" He yelled in my face.

He pounded into me harder and harder and the pain would not stop. His moaning and groaning in pleasure and my weak cries for him to stop filled the room. "Damn you tight Miya!"

He pulled out and his white substances were emptied on my stomach, Which indicated that he had just came. He stroked his manhood and held it close to my mouth. "Suck it" He demanded.

I kept my mouth closed and shook my head. I couldn't believe what was happening. Never would i want to give my father head. He took his dick and shoved it in my mouth. He began thrusting inside my mouth, only because i wouldn't suck. It wasn't long till' i felt a warm substance in my mouth. "Swallow all of it bitch" He said. I did as i was told as he grabbed his clothes and walked towards the door.

"Love you" He said before walking out and shutting the door.

Tiara POV

I woke up this morning, did my hygiene and got dressed for school. I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad sitting down eating breakfast.

"Goodmoring and where is my plate?" I asked taking a seat

"See what had happened was..." My mom started.

"Goodmorning and just pick something up on your way to school" My dad interupted.

"Fine" I said walking towards the front door.

"Oh. I forgot to tell you I need to take your car to got to work my car is in the shop" My mom explained.

"What! How do you want me to get to school"

"Just walk..exercise is always good baby" She replied.

"Whatever, Bye" I grabbed my bookbag and walked out the house and on my way to school. As i was walking to school i walked past this house and seen a window open and it looked like a bloody and bruised girl on the bed. But she seemed all to familiar. I went up to the front door and it was surprisingly open. I found my way up to the room and opened the door to see one of my bestfriends Sa'miya layed out looking lifeless.

"OMG MIYA!!" I screamed and bent down to where she was.

"T is that you" She replied weakly

"Yes its me come on I gotta get you to a hospital" I said with tears flowing out of my eyes.

"No you cant" She said stopping me in my tracks.

"What do you mean! You look like your about to die!" I yelled at her.

She then broke down crying. I took out my phone and texted Shay and Raven sending them the address telling them to come over here.

A few minutes later they busted threw the door and I saw they were both crying.

"What the hell happened!" Raven sternly asked.

"I dont know but she's about to explain it to us because she wont let me take her to a hospital" I replied. This really breaks my heart because i've known Miya since jitt days. I haven't been to her house since we were like 8, so i forgot how it looked. But thank god and came up in here or I would have lost a close friend.

"Well lets clean her up first" Shay said as she wiped her tears.

After we cleaned her up she looked way better but still beat up so I applied some makeup to her face and bruses and gave her some ice.

"Now you need to explain what happened"

~~~~~~~~

○○○○○○○○○○○

Read on!

~~~~~~~~~