Joe Elliott - Father's Day Surprise

Requested by ryleighk1991

"Uncle Rick can I have your help please" Addison Faith asks "Yeah sure sweetie what's up?" He asks "I want to do daddy a big card for Father's Day and you are the best painter so could you please paint for me?" She ask "Yeah sure how big is this card?" He asks, this big she says holding out her little six year old arms as wide as she could "That's big" Rick says " I know but we need more help" she says "I'm on it" Rick says and disappears and reappears with the other lads "Ok princess let's do it" Phil says "So Add how about me and you and Unclr Viv work on this side of the card and Uncle Phil and Uncle Rick will work on that side" Sav said pointing to the right side of the card, "This will be the outside so what do you want on the front?" Rick ask "A picture of my daddy and me" She says "Ok no problem" Rick says....

A few hours later...

"Joe my best friend" Sav says in his mic "Yes Richard what do you want" Joe says laughing "Do you know what day it is?" He asks Joe "Erm Sunday" Joe says "Yes it is but it's a special day because it's Father's Day" Sav says "Joe" Rick says into the spare mic, surprised Joe turns "Yeah mate" He replies "I need a wee Joe" Rick replies "Ok we will stop the show for 2 minutes ok" Joe says "Ok Joe" He says so Rick runs off stage but he didn't really need the toilet and he comes out with Addison Faith, "Daddy" She says into the mic she has been given "What are you doing Addison" Joe ask "Well daddy today is a special day because it's Father's Day and you're my daddy and you mean everything to me because you are the best" She says "Aww baby that's so sweet" He says "Here Daddy I have a card and a present for you" She says handing him his card "Who helped with this" He asks "Uncle Viv, Uncle Sav, Uncle Rick and Uncle Phil" She replies and Joe turns the card to him and starts to cry at his most favourite photo of him and Addison and he reads the inside "Thank you baby" He says giving her a hug "Your present is in the dressing room but you can't have it until after the show" She says "Ok I won't" He says "Bye Bye" She says waving to the audience who go absolutely crazy with how cute Joe's daughter is....

She got him a case of his favourite alcohol, his fav aftershave and 2 boxes of chocolate