► Skip

Drew Cover Of Pills And Potion

               Skip

       ''Aurore Wait!'' I called after her, running up the stairs where as she was already at the top, turning the corner to run down the hall to her room. After telling Aurore- officially everything, she just stormed off.

       ''No! I Don't Want To Hear It Anymore!'' She yelled. Once I was up the stairs, I put all my energy into the last dash down the hall, finally catching up to her.

       Its been only a day and she's already done with the topic. One of the many reasons why I didn't want to tell her any of what I knew. Just knowing about it, is a lot to take.

       I finally catched up to her when she was in her room, only she stopped me as she sturned around at her doorway. Already knowing her hand was on the knob, she slammed it in my face.

       I sighed, turning to my left to see Scott standing at the top landing, looking in my direction. He ran up to me, confusion written all over his face.

       ''What happened?'' He asked.

       I sigh aloud while looking back at the door. ''I don't know. One minute I'm telling her everything, the next she's telling me she doesn't wanna hear it''.

       He knocked on the door once, and Aurore snap.

       ''Scarlett That Better Not Be You!''.

       I know way better to never knock on her door, specifically when she's angry.

       ''No, Aurore It's Me, Scott. Can I Come In?'' He asked, turning his head a bit so his left ear was leaning against the door. He didn't hear anything, which he thought it was his cue to come in. I didn't follow because I already think she's had enough of me.

× × ×

       ''Has she talk to you yet?'' Lydia asked, as I was leaning against someone's locker while she was in her own, fixing any needing of her appearance in her mirror.

       ''Nope. This time it's worst than glares. She's now the first one to leave the room once I'm in it'' I whined. She looked at me pursing her lips.

       ''That is worst'' She commented. I squinted my eye's, pressing my lips together.

       "'No, I'd thought it was better'' I temarked. She sucked her teeth, playfully slapping my arm in the process as she slammed her locker shut. Just on cue, the bell rang and everyone practically ran to they're class.

       Lydia turned to me, eyebrows arched.

       ''Wanna skip?''.

       I know I can get in trouble, but sometimes it's worth being a little rebellious once in a while. Especially if you have a entire hour with a person like Finstock.

       I nodded. She linked my arm's with hers as we exited the building.

       Skipping school won't hurt anyone.

A/N:

A Huuuge thanks to @theobrien for making that amazing cover.