CHAPTER 3

Mr. Ahmad was a well establish business man but ever since Amaan looked after his business Mr. Ahmad left his business in to his heir's hand and he with his wife came to his country Afghanistan to spend the rest of his life among his people.

Anabia was here too cause she came to visit her in laws.

He was sitting in his bungalow's patio that Zarina his wife approached him.

He sighed and said

'' Its been 21 years since I have given my words to my brother.

I have lost my brother but I haven't forgotten my words.

I have pledged him that I will take care of Arzoo and I will because she is my daughter in law after all''

FLASH BACK

4 years old Arzoo was running in rain.

She was enjoying the rain a lot Amaan saw her and he ran after her to bring her in because she will catch cold.

But she ran again

They both were enjoying their selves in rain.

Amaan ran after her to not let her to fall or hurt herself.

He was very fond of her and very protective about her.

Arzoo was a shy girl but she would talk with Amaan Anabia Noori and Hamid for hours.

Amaan would pull her hair and she would run after him.

Mr. Ahmad saw this caring nature of Amaan toward Arzoo.

He got a good opportunity to open his hotel in US but for that he had to go there and settle there first.

''Aabid''

Both brothers were having breakfast with their wives.

'' yes brother''

Mr. Aabid replied.

'' look I will not talk to long or give you reasons I will just say it quick.

Mr. Aabid was observing his brother. Somehow he knew where this chapter was going.

He gave an persuading smile to his brother to go on.

'' you know I have got an opportunity to open my hotel in US too but for that I need to go there first and settle there so I will be away from here but one thing I want from you and I hope you will not oppose me''

Mr. Aabid pressed his brother's hand.

'' I want Arzoo's hand for Amaan''

There was a clear silence in the room.

Zarina and Shahla were quite too

Mr. Aabid looked at his brother and said.

'' you know brother I have only one child and I love her

I don't have plenty money but I work hard and give her whatever she wants.

I don't think I can find someone better that Amaan for her.

But she is too young now if I say yes may be tomorrow both of them curse as and deny this relationship then?

Or if they continue this relation may be they will be just husband and wife by name that we are giving them''

He was right though But Mr. Ahmad has made up his mind.

He knew that Arzoo is best for his son.