CHAPTER 39

The manifest conspicuous purple glimmered in the dim lights, the small beads and gemstones that were intricately woven in her chest path, sleeves cuffs and skirt borders were shining along with the traditional white cold jewelry with precious stones in it. the embroidery in the chest patch were in red, orange and green color along with mirror work. With an orange color veil and embroider border line was giving it an extra exquisite look. The slender collarbones peaked up as the boat shaped necklines showed her milky skin. Her luscious undulating chocolate brown hair open and were parted with a vintage tribal kutchi ethnic Afghani head piece. With precious ethnic vintage stones. Her slender neck was embraced with a choker silver and brass afghani tribal vintage necklace. Along with vintage kutchi red – crescent earrings. Her delicate hands were in ethnic tribal cuffs in turquoise and oral silver cuffs. a pair of gypsy anklets were bracing her feet. Her makeup was minimum but her blood red lipstick was standing out. Her green eyes and red lips was a deadly match to her dress. She was a sight for sour eyes.

Arzoo looked at herself when her makeup artist announced her work was done.

'' on my god Arzoo. You will kill my brother for sure. You are so beautiful'' Anabia's chirpy voice made her blushed

'' yes ma'am you are real beautiful and the less make up or heavy makeup works well on your face. We beauticians call this kinds of beautiful faces portrait where our hands work on it but the real beauty comes out itself''

Arzoo give her a smile.

'' Thank you ''

Anabia was noticing that her smile was a shy smile but it was still not reaching to her eyes and she knew it will take time. She came with her heavy white and red Afghani dress and made Arzoo stand from the tool that she was sitting. Arzoo's heavy dress made a swooshing sound as she turned toward Anabia. ''I am happy for you Arzoo. My brother is happy and I have never seen this kind of happiness and content in his eyes before. I know he have hurt you but I am glad you gave him a chance and I know my twin when he have a chance, he never let it go haywire''

'' I know Anabia. I am trying but deep inside my heart has a hole. It will take time to heal but I am happy with him. He makes me feel special and I can read that in his eyes...''

'' and he loves you''

Anabia didn't let her complete and blasted a bomb on Arzoo. Arzoo snapped her head toward her with wide eyes and hang open mouth. She was in shock.

'' What '' it more came like a whisper to her. Anabia took her chocolate and munch a bite while still looking at Arzoo's shocked face.

'' what. You can't read it in his eyes?''

She asked as she rose her hands in the air clearly not understanding Arzoo's shocked expression. Arzoo frowned but she was lost of words to tell her. Amaan would love her?

It was beyond possibility for her. Surely he liked her and he told her many times that he like her or that she is beautiful. Surely they had spent time more intimately with each other and Amaan made it special to her every time. His word and his actions his care was visible to her that it was not an erotic moment between them but it meant something to both. But love?

''you will find out one day. But for now let's go. The party has already started'' Arzoo swallowed through her dry throat as suddenly she was feeling nervous to go down and to meet him. Her legs were getting heavy and so her heart beat. She took a deep breath and walked behind Anabia to hall. The party was held in Amaan's farmhouse.

Walking from the stair case, her eyes were downcast and her heart beating fast. Arzoo knew that many eyes were on her but she was beyond nervous to look at one pair of eyes looking at her intensely. She timidly looked up and roamed her eyes around. Her breath stopped as her eyes landed on the pair of eyes looking at her. she stopped in the middle of the staircase looking at her front with beating heart. his breath stopped looking at the beauty in front of him. she was a living his burning desire once again as his body refused to not think about of her or to not look at her.