Avoiding Her

3RD POV

The girls are busy for the tv guestings and interviews and Y/N noticed that the girls are distant to her.

The girls are avoiding Y/N, because they are scared and felt betrayed by her.

In interview...

"What do you like about to each member?let's start with Y/N" the interviewer asked.

"I like how caring is Irene unnie is, I like how Seulgi unnie dances and she is charismatic, Wendy unnie being genius, I love Joy unnie how cute and sexy she is and Yeri unnie being savage" Y/N said while giggling and the other members only nods and say it's the same.

"So you are saying that Y/N said is the same on what you like to other members? But what do you like about Y/N?" The interviewer asked once again and Y/N is waiting for their reply.

"We don't know her too much, maybe how she works hard?" Irene said and the members only nod.

"Wow, you still don't know her that much, okay it is unexpected" the interviewer respond.

"Because we are always busy with our individual schedules that's why" Wendy said.

And the rest of the interview goes well.

Y/N's pov

After the interview, I still can't believe at their responses, "We don't know her too much" my ass and individual schedule? I let you guys have 1 week vacation with me what schedule are you saying? Why are they like this? I rant to myself. As we are going to the dressing room, Irene unnie, Seulgi unnie and Wendy unnie are laughing because of the memes that reveluvs created and Joy unnie and Yeri unnie are playing, so I decided to play with them.

"Can I join?" I asked them but suddenly they said they are going to change outfits as well as the other members because we are going home because it is super tiring. What is happening? I asked again myself.

While we're on the way to our dorm I don't know if I should say that I am going to start my plan after two weeks.

"Uhm, unnies?" I asked them and I gained their attention "I am going to continue my plan after two weeks" I said to them and they only nod and smiled at me. I guess they are only tired that's why they are acting strange today, I convinced myself to believed in that, but I feel something is not right and I don't know what is it.

As we enter to our dorm, Irene unnie cooks when she already washed up, the 4 other girls are in the living room waiting for Irene unnie to finish cooking.

I went to my room and I took a nap but when I woke up it is already 10pm, so I went to the living room and kitchen and the members are not there so I think they are sleeping now, and there are leftover food for me, but that's weird we will always eat together, I guess they are really hungry and tired once again I convinced myself again.

3 DAYS PASSED...

3 days have passed and I notice they are still avoiding me even in the taping and luckily my partner are always the casts or hosts of the show. I swear it will be awkward if my partner is one of my members.

I decided to avoid them too because it is hard for me to approach them, they are ignoring me and avoiding me when I don't the reason, why they are like this, I felt like they don't want me here and I respect that, so I will give their space, because I'm just their CEO I can't do anything to it and I am thinking if I should leave in the group since they gain again their popularity, so they don't need me.

Every morning I will go to a café to have my breakfast because I don't want to see them and I just went to train myself.

Every time we have guestings and interviews I'm always silent and I will tell them that I am shy to speak while I'm not. And everytime we are going to our schedule I always drive for myself because I don't want them to be awkward towards me.

Every time we are in the dorm, when they are staying at the living room I will go to my room and check my other companies if they are doing well.

Every dinner time, I just don't eat because I don't have the appetite, just like the old self me.

Today is our day off, I just went to my house alone, try to talk things again to my brother but unluckily he went to a school trip and my mom went to Thailand to fix some of my businesses there because I'm not available. I spent my day off alone while I just thinking random things and do some paper works.

There are only 2 days left before I continue the plan I hope it will go as planned.

3rd pov

As Y/N went to her house, the girls talk on how they will stop Y/N.

"I think Y/N is avoiding us too, I can't see her everytime we are going home and when we have our schedule she would just act like we are not there" Yeri said.

"Maybe, she noticed us, so she decided to do it too" Wendy said.

"Okay girls, there only 2 days left before her plan and we have a plan to stop her, I bought sleeping drink and we are going to give that to her when it is the day of her plan execution" Irene said.

The girls planned seriously about this and they are willing to do everything just to stop Y/N because they want to protect her too but they are going to protect her?