Roses and Comments

Nick looked at Zion who was becoming angry with himself.
"Zion I'm sorry I-" Zion just rolled his eyes at the shorter boy.
"Nick just fucking forget it. I have a plan on how to win her back" Zion said and walked away.
The following day was the New York show for the FOMO tour. Zion has the perfect plan to get Hailey back. While they finished soundcheck, Zion told them his plan.
"So after "Open Arms"?" Brandon asked for confirmation.
"No before" Zion said sarcastically. Brandon rolled his eyes and the boys went back to the bus. Hailey and Ashley were having a conversation about the Zailey situation.
"I'm giving up on him apologizing Ash. He's just been such a douchebag" Hailey said and Ashley pulled her into her side.
"Hopefully some knowledge will go through his big ass coconut head for once" Ashley said making the other girl giggle. The door opened and the boys walked in making the two grow silent.
"Did we interrupt something?" Nick asked and Ashley shook her head.
"Not exactly..." Ashley said softly.
The show was finally starting, and Hailey really lost all hope. He won't apologize and he wouldn't want to stay with her. He made it obvious he doesn't want a baby.
"Open Arms" finished and Zion's voice broke Hailey out of her thoughts.
"I have to grab someone backstage. This is a very over due apology..." Zion said sprinting off stage to Hailey. "Come on stage" he said to the girl.
"Zion you know I-" Hailey was interrupted by Zion's pleading.
"Please" Zion said, more of a demand than a beg. Hailey nodded and the boy took her hand in his and walked up stage.
"So this is my beautiful girlfriend Hailey" Zion spoke into the microphone, making the crowd roar with cheers like a herd of lions. "And I need to say some simple words to her" the boy said. Hailey looked at the crowd and then back to Zion.
"Hailey, you know I love you. I'm really sorry I was a douche for the longest time. I really fucked up our relationship. I should've thought about you being pregnant and not just myself" Zion said making the crowd gasp.
Hailey's heartbeat started to pick up pace. She was worried something bad would happen after this show. He really just admitted to the New York BEANZ that they have a child. She knew that information would soon be all over the internet.
"I love you and this baby we made together that is forming inside of you. I'm sorry I overreacted and didn't allow you to explain yourself. You had EVERY right to wait to tell me. I want this baby as much as you do. We created a beautiful or handsome baby. I can't wait to see them in 9 months" Zion said and the crowd all clapped.
"Zion oh my god" Hailey said, her eyes welling up in tears. She started to cry on stage as Zion pulled her into a hug which she returned.
"I'm really sorry" Zion spoke softly into the girl's ear making her nod.
"Me too" Hailey said before quickly pulling away.
      "Wait!" Zion said before running to the other side of the stage. He grabbed a bouquet of roses and handed them to her.
       "Z..." Hailey said softly as she took the beautiful red roses in her hand. She smelt it and smiled at him. "Smells beautiful. Thank you" she said before placing a kiss onto his cheek.
       "Anything for you" Zion said with a smile.
        "We'll talk more after the show" the girl said before walking off stage and Zion nodded. The crowd was filled with screams from BEANZ who were happy for the couple.
After the show, Hailey was waiting outside the bus for Zion. The boy ran to her and she ran towards him too. Zion pulled the girl into him tightly. He leaned his head onto her should as she had hers on his.
"Please forgive me. I'm such a douchebag. I didn't think about what you were going through" Zion said and the girl nodded against him.
"I do forgive you Z. I love you" Hailey said and the boy squeezed her a little tighter.
"Thank God. I love you too" Zion said, and Ashley took a picture of the couple. The two didn't care though, they just stayed in each other's arms.
      "I'm really sorry I didn't tell you. I just was so nervous and you said you didn't even want a kid. So when I found out the results, my first reaction was to hide it from you" Hailey said honestly.
      "It's okay pumpkin! I'm sorry I didn't think everything through. I just thought about me and the boys, and not about you and our child" Zion said placing a kiss onto her cheek.
The girl tightened her grip on his torso, just not wanting to let go. Zion smiled softly and rubbed her back.
"My parents!" Ashley said, tears forming up in her eyes. "I'm glad I didn't have to kick your ass back to Canada" the brown haired girl said.
Zion giggled in the hug and Ashley walked inside the bus leaving the two to their moment. Hailey nuzzled her head into Zion's neck, just missing the feeling of being in his arms.
        "Are we okay?" Zion asked starting to pull away only for Hailey to pull him back into her. The boy chuckled and swayed the two in the moonlight.
          "Yes we're okay. I just want to stay in this moment a little longer" Hailey said referring to why she pulled him back towards her.
         "We can baby girl" Zion said placing a kiss onto her head. "I've missed you in my arms" he said softly.
        "Me too" Hailey said against his chest. "I feel safe in your arms" the girl said, making the boy smile.
        "Good, I'll always keep you safe" Zion said running his hand through her blonde hair. "Forever" he said into her ear. The girl smiled and pulled away from the hug
          "I love you Zion" Hailey said as she stared into his brown eyes that glistened in the moonlight.
          "I love you too Hailey" Zion said as he cupped her cheek. He stared into her brown eyes that twinkled in the lighting from the moon. He leaned in and she did as well. The two had a loving kiss in the parking lot before the bus' horn made them jump.
         "ALRIGHT LOVE BIRDS WE GOTTA GO!" Edwin yelled from the bus window, laughing at how Austin beeped the horn scaring the shit out of them.
         "YOU'RE A FUCKER!" Zion yelled wrapping his arm around Hailey's shoulder. Hailey flipped off Edwin making Zion gasp. "You're taking after me!" He said to his girlfriend.
        "Oh shut up" Hailey said, pushing his chest teasingly.
        "Let's inside the bus before they pull some other shit on us. I'm gonna shower then I'll meet you in the bunk" the boy said as the two walked into the bus.
       Zion helped Hailey into the taller bunk by holding her up by her waist. Once the girl climbed in, he tapped her butt making she stuck her tongue out. The boy chuckled and made his way to the bathroom to shower. 
Hailey was laying in the bunk while Zion was in the shower. Her phone was blowing up with so many mentions and comments on her post. She went onto Instagram, and read through her recent post of Zion and Simba.
zionsbitchhh- HAILEY YOU'RE A SLUT!
pmfan120- HAILEY YOU REALLY OUT HERE TRYING TO RUIN PM'S CAREER! @zionkuwonu DROP HER UGLY ASS
nickxzion12- I think y'all are cute :) but why you gotta be pregnant already? YIKES!🚨🚨 SLUT ALRET 🚨🚨
fuckyouhails- YOU SEE MY USERNAME? YEAH FUCK YOU HAILS! BACK OFF ZION HE JUST WANTED A GOOD FUCK! 😩 YOU RUINED HIS CAREER FOR BEING A LITTLE HOE! @zionkuwonu DUMP HER ASS!
Hailey didn't realize tears were falling from her eyes until her vision became blurry. Her hands were shaking and she decided to log out of Instagram. She cried into her hands and just wished Zion didn't do that on stage. But at the same time, she was grateful.
Zion got out of the shower and started to dry himself up. He looked at his phone and saw a recent mention from a username called "fuckyouhails".
"Oh hell fucking no" Zion said as he looked at Hailey's most recent picture of him with Simba. He scrolled through the comments, only angering him even more. He could only imagine what Hailey was feeling.
His heart started to hurt for her. Some of the comments were worst that the first few he saw. He slipped on a pair of boxers and walked out of the bathroom. He looked around for Ashley, and saw her on the couch.
"Hey Ashley... can you send me that picture of me and Hailey you took earlier?" Zion asked, his face tense and the girl nodded. She took out her phone phone and sent the picture to Zion.
"Why do you-" Zion waved her off, really focusing on his idea.
"Because" Zion said taking a seat on the chair in the little kitchen of the bus.
Zion posted the photo and wrote a meaningful caption. He saw the hate Hailey was getting due to his "fans" tagging him in it as well. He tagged Hailey in his post and wrote out his true feelings.

Liked by hailsss_19 and 99,570 others

zionkuwonu- You see this picture I have posted? Yeah, that's me and the love of my life hugging, aka Hailey. Y'all need to stop with this fucking bullshit. You're hating on the girl who I'm in love with! Stop the shit of calling her a slut and all these other rude ass fucking names! If you have to call her names, mine as well call me a fuckboy. It takes TWO people to have sex. STOP HATING ON THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! You're not real fans if you do shit like that. I love Hailey so much, and you need to accept that. It hurts me to read the shit you say about her, never mind how SHE feels. Leave her the fuck alone, or I'll stop posting shit. To the BEANZ being kind and spreading positivity, thank you. We love you! Anyways before I get even more fucking heated, I'm ending it here. I love you @hailsss_19 always ❤️ and I can't wait for our little Kuwonu to be here 🥰❤️
View all 67,280 comments.
hailsss_19- babe you're going to make me cry 🥺 I love you so much. You didn't have to do this. Thank you for everything. Can't wait for our little one to be here ❤️
       brandon_arreaga- so happy for you two! Can't wait to be an uncle 🖤
therealnickmara- y'all are goals, I ain't gonna lie. Congrats you two! @hailsss_19 @zionkuwonu
edwinhonort- awww shit. A baby Z is gonna be walking around. We need tO PROTECT THE WORLD. Anyways congrats love birds 💙
theaustinporter- so happy for you two! Best wishes for you guys 💗
.ashleyyy.- SHUT UP MY FUCKING PARENTS! I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT STFU! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO OMG 🥺❤️
prettymuch- so baby Zailey is gonna be the 6th member? Or are we gonna have to make sure the baby doesn't go crackhead energy like @zionkuwonu 😳😂
       zionkuwonu- who tf is on the @prettymuch account? 😂
       prettymuch- @zionkuwonu me, aka Edwin 😳
       Zion got into the bunk and saw Hailey crying.
      "Oh... no, no, no" he said pulling her into him. Hailey wrapped her arms around him and kept crying. "Don't let them get to you, I love you. So do the boys and so does Ashley. And our little baby in there" Zion said rubbing her stomach.
        "I-I-I'm crying h-happy tears now" Hailey said looking at the boy and Zion wiped her tears. "Y-you didn't have to do that" she said and Zion chuckled.
       "Yes I did. I'll do anything for you, and for our baby" Zion said making Hailey smile. She kissed him quickly before cuddling up to him. Everything was back to normal, so it felt like anyways.