You're Worth Every Penny

It was finally June 17th, and the wedding party was in Canada. Zion and Hailey could not see each other due to bad luck. But of course Zion was missing the girl dearly, and vise versa.
"I can't believe I'm getting married tomorrow" Hailey said to Ashley in complete shock.
"I know it's about fucking time" Ashley said with a smile. "Tomorrow is going to be amazing. Everything will be beautiful" the brown haired girl smiled.
"I know I'm so excited! What do you think the boys are doing right now?" Hailey asked and the girl thought.
"Probably smoking weed and playing fortnite" Ashley said to the girl next to her who nodded.
"Want a drink? I can make some cocktails" Hailey said and the younger girl nodded.
"HELL YEAH!" Ashley said excitedly.
The next day rolled around, and Hailey was nervous but also excited. Ashley and her went to get their makeup and hair done.
"I'm nervous Ashley... what if he doesn't like my dress? Or something bad happens..." the girl said stressing out.
"Hails, everything will be fine. He's probably going to cry at the alter. He's a softy for you" Ashley said and Hailey released a sigh. The blonde's phone vibrated and she saw a text from Zion.
Zion- hey baby girl! I can't wait until we're officially married! I want to see you 🥺
Hailey- hi baby boy! I can't wait either! 6 more hours and you will ♥️
Zion- but I need to see my Hailey nowwww
Hailey- Z, that's bad luck
Zion- ughhh fine... I love you. Can't wait till we say I do 😘
Hailey- I love you too. Likewise 🥰
"Let me guess, that was Z?" Ashley asked and Hailey nodded.
"Mhm it was" Hailey said and started to blush.
12pm rolled around and Zion was at the alter next to Brandon. He was nervous Hailey would bail out last minute.
"What if she bails out on me? Or she just I dunno... I'm scared..." Zion said softly, starting to sweat.
"She won't, and everything will be fine" Brandon said and Alex walked out with the rings. Brandon and Zion smiled at the little one being happy.
The bridal party started to walk in next. They had beautiful blue dresses on and Ashley was the maid of honor so she got a purple dress.
The tune of "here comes the bride" played on the piano signaling everyone to stand up. The doors opened and Hailey walked down the isle with her father.
Zion looked at his soon to be wife in such aw. His eyes started to water as he admired how beautiful she looked. The way her gown fitted her so nicely, showing her figure perfectly. The way her hair was up in a cute up do.
Hailey's dad handed her off to Zion and she took Zion's hand in hers. Hailey's eyes were watering as well.
"You look beautiful" Zion said softly and Hailey blushed.
"You look handsome" Hailey said softly before the priest started.
The doors of the church opened and the crowd looked to see a man.
"STOP THIS FUCKING WEDDING!" Nick yelled and Hailey shook her head.
"Nick, seriously don't..." Hailey said as he walked up to them.
"I object!" Nick said to the priest.
"Objections are over sir. Please exit my church" the priest ordered calmly.
"We have a restraining order on you Nicholas. I'll get the cops on your ass. Just leave us alone PLEASE! We're happy, you and Hailey have NOTHING! GO!" Zion yelled and Hailey took his hand in hers.
Nick flipped them off and exited the church. He was defeated and knew he had to give up on Hailey.
"Anyways..." the priest said continuing on with the ceremony.
"You may now kiss the bride" the priest said and the two kissed. The church was filled with claps and the now married couple smiled.
"I love you" Zion said against her lips.
"I love you too" Hailey said kissing him once again.
The reception was starting at 3 and Zion had to make sure everything was going as planed.
Zion- you all set up?
Unknown- yes we are!
Zion- great! We'll be there soon!
Unknown- can't wait! Congrats!
Zion- thank you!!
The wedding party entered the reception and finally it was Hailey's and Zion's turn.
"And now for the married couple, first time ever as husband and wife... Mr. and Mrs. Kuwonu!" The DJ said and the two walked in dancing to the music.
"So I have a little surprise..." Zion said into his bride's ear.
"Z..." Hailey said looking at him.
"Zion decided to make a little arrangement for their first dance as husband and wife..." the DJ said. Hailey didn't understand and was shocked when she heard who spoke out next.
"Congratulations!" Calum Hood from 5 Seconds of Summer spoke into the microphone.
"NO FUCKING WAY!" Hailey yelled to Zion then turned her attention back to her favorite band. The crowd chuckled, and Calum smiled.
"We rehearsed this song for you two to dance to. It's actually a PRETTYMUCH song, but we put our own 5SOS twist to it" Luke said and Hailey was in utter shock.
"Here's "Eyes Off You" by PM!" Ashton spoke into his microphone. Hailey wrapped her arms around Zion's neck, and he placed his hands on her waist.
"Baby... you didn't have to do this" Hailey said in utter shock. "It had to be so much money..." Hailey said and the boy chuckled.
"You're worth every penny" Zion said as the two swayed to the music. Zion sang into Hailey's ear as the two swayed together on the dance floor. "Don't ask why I can paint a picture of you in my mind, love. All my life, I never thought someone would make me feel so high. But here you are"
Hailey looked up at him and kissed him softly. He kissed back smiling into the kiss. Hailey then started to sing the chorus to Zion.
"I just can't take my eyes off of you. Tell me anything you wanna do. I just can't take my eyes off of you. Nothing I can do about it. Nothing I can do about it" Hailey sang and then kissed his cheek. "I know I'm not a singer but-"
Zion quieted her by kissing her lips. "I don't care baby. Your voice is music to my ears" he said softly as they continued dancing.
         The song ended and the crowd cheered as they finished their first dance as husband and wife.
        "Z can I like, go talk to them?" Hailey asked shyly and Zion nodded.
        "Let's go" he said taking her hand as they walked over towards 5SOS.
        "Hi I'm a huge fan" Hailey said to the band, who responded in smiles.
        "We know, Zion told us a lot about you" Michael said and the girl blushed.
        "Do you want a photo, hug or something?" Calum asked, and the girl nodded.
       "Please?" Hailey asked and the band put their interments down and made their way to the bride. Hailey decided to stand next to Calum in the picture due to him being her favorite.
       "Alright" the photographer said snapping the picture of them. Zion was smiling on the side watching his wife in her glory.
       "Hey man, come join the photo" Luke said to Zion and waved him over. The dreaded haired boy nodded and walked over towards Michael and stood next to him.
       "Alright 3...2...1..." the photographer counted down and took the photo of all of them. 
        "Thank you guys" Hailey said to 5SOS who smiled.
       "Our pleasure! Congratulations you two!" Ashton said with a huge smile plastered on his face.
       "Thank you for coming and performing our song for us" Zion said standing next to Hailey now, wrapping his arm around her.
       "No problem!" Calum said taking out his phone. "Hey Hailey do you want a follow?" He asked shocking Hailey.
       "Oh fuck sure yah" Hailey said in shock, making the tan boy chuckle.
        "What's your @?" Calum asked as he opened up twitter.
        "Umm hailsss_19" Hailey said and the boy followed her. "Thanks holy fuck" the girl said in utter shock.
        "No problem" Calum said with a smile. "Want a hug?" He asked and Hailey hugged him and the boy hugged back.
       After about 30 minutes, it was time to cut the cake. Hailey and Zion walked over to their cake and the boy smiled happily.
        Zion and Hailey started cutting the cake. The boy decided to be a little jokester and put the knife in his mouth. Zion cut the cake and put the knife in his mouth and licked off the frosting.
       "Z!" Hailey exclaimed nervously and took her phone out to snap a picture of her husband. The boy then pulled the knife out and looked at her.
       "Oh please don't freak out" he said dipping his finger into the frosting and dabbed her nose with it. The girl giggled and did the same action to him. Zion giggled and kissed the girl lovingly.
         "I love you" Hailey said cupping the boy's cheek.
        "I love you more" Zion said and the girl attached her lips to his again.
        The two sat down to eat their cake and Hailey showed him the photo of him and the knife.
        "Post it!" Zion said and the girl nodded and did just that.

Liked by zionkuwonu and 100,460 others.
hailsss_19- yup I married this crackhead of a man. He really did scare me putting the knife in his mouth like it was a fork 🥵  I love him so much, and I'm so grateful to call him my husband ♥️ @zionkuwonu
View all 100,368 other comments.
          zionkuwonu- @hailsss_19 I love you Mrs. Kuwonu ❤️ and just wait till we have babies! 😏😉 and don't worry, I'm a pro with this knife thing
        Hailey giggled at the boy's commented and started to eat her cake. Zion took her fork making her pout.
        "Shhh I'm gonna feed you" Zion said and the girl opened her mouth as the boy put the fork in her mouth. Hailey then did the same to Zion as she fed him.
         The rest of the night was perfect. The two had a blast dancing with their friends and families. Everything was just as they planned. The two couldn't wait to start a future together with their own family. This was the beginning of Zailey's happy life together.