Chapter 7

Edited by BasicWhiteKFC follow for more edits!

-----

Third Person POV

After a few hours of greeting the guests and partying, they went to their new home in a disheveled state.

"Oh god, I'm so tired," Hana said and plopped on the couch.

She closed her heavy eyelids only to feel a weight on her lap. She open her eyes and saw Taehyung's sleeping soundly.

What the hell.

"Umm... please don't sleep on my lap," she raises her eyebrows in annoyance.

"Shh.. I'm tired." Taehyung said with eyes closed. Hana let out a sigh and examined her husband's face.

Hana's POV

Oh my god, he looks so hot while sleeping. His hair, his eyes, his nose, his lips, his jawl---

"Stop staring at me like that. You might fall in love with me." he said whilst smirking.

What a cocky jerk.

"I was only staring at you because you had a fly on your face," I lied with pursed lips and blushed cheeks.

"Sure," He replied sarcastically. "Whatever you say, sweet cakes."

I stood up and rolled my eyes, ready to leave but suddenly Taehyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap.

He made me blush.

Again.

He looked directly into my eyes. He started to lean in closer and it took a few more seconds for our lips to touch.

But of course, the moment was interrupted by the bell.

Should I be happy or angry at the person who made me jump away from Taehyung's lap?

"Hello, Hana.. Hana..  HEY!.. KIM HANA!" I came back to my full senses after hearing my full name come from his mouth. He has no right to call me by my full name! Husband or not, Taehyung will always be in my dislike list.

"By the way, meet my friends." he said and I bowed at his friends "Annyeonghaseyo. Choi Hana ibnida,"

"Hey. I'm Nam Joon, but you can call me RapMon"

"RapMon?"

"Ah.. Yeah. By the way this is Suga, Jin, JHope, Jimin and this is Jungkook. And we call ourselves Bangtan Boys."

"Bangtan Boys?" 'What a weird name' I thought.

"Don't say that you don't know us?" Taehyung asked out of nowhere.

"Well, should I?" I lowered my head.

"Ah...This girl," Taehyung said sounding annoyed.

One Point for me.

"It's okay hyung." One of the the boys said, Jungkook I think his name was. He's kinda cute, I giggled internally.

"Well, we got to go now, bye. Enjoy your night, first night to be exact." Jimin said and winked.

Then they left.

Now I have to stay with this monster. Urghh.

"So, where were we?" Taehyung asked smirking, leaning closer. I stepped backward and he stepped forward until my back met the wall.

I pushed him and run away. "Geez. Byuntae," I shouted. I ran to my room and locked the door. Well we sleep in different rooms. I changed into Pjs and brushed my teeth, washed my face and laid on my bed. When I was about to close my eyes someone knocked on the door. I open the door, "What do you want?" I asked. Taehyung, who else could it be?

"I want to sleep here, please,"

"Urm.. Okay, why not?" Why the fuck did I say yes?

"Jinjja? Yay!"

"But don't you dare to cross the line okay."

"What if I do?" he challenged me.

"Then you have to go out. NOW!"

"Okay okay. I won't. Just sleep okay. Good night wifey,"

"Good night, jerk." I said as I drifted off to LalaLand.

-----
Edited by BasicWhiteKFC follow for more edits!
감사합니다