Chapter 28

-----

Nobody's POV

"I'm home. " Hana shouted as she closed the door. "Where have you been?" Taehyung asked without take his eyes off from the TV acting like he doesn't care

"Taehyung-ah I have something to tell you." Hana jump onto the couch shaking Taehyung's arm. "Yah! Don't jump like that. You might fall." Hana eyed him before laughing her ass out. "What so funny, kiddo?"

"Nothing." Hana stop laughing and sit properly on the couch. Taehyung look at Hana with his blank face. "what do you want tell me? Are you already fall in love with me?" Taehyung smirk completely forgot about what happen in the restaurant.

"Euww.." Taehyung grin stupidly. "About Baekhyun." Taehyung's lips turn into straight line.

-----

Taehyung's POV

"About Baekhyun."

I fake yawn and stand up. "Hana, I'm sleepy. We talk about that tomorrow." I left her behind and walk to my room.

I lay on my bed while the flashback in the restaurant keep running into my head. "Aish.. What's wrong with that. I don't care anyway" I ruffled my hair and close my eyes trying to forget the scene.

-----

Eunji's POV

I'm so sleepy. This is all JHope's fault. He's the reason I sleep really late last night. He keep calling me asking me to accompanying him.

I don't fucking know where he got my phone number. If I meet he later I'll slit his throat with my bare---

"Eunji!!!" someone cut my thought off with his/her loud voice made me startle. I swear if his/her come in front me I'll punch his/her straight into their face.

"Hello! Earth to Eunji" Someone shook me calling me to my sense. "Ah.. What are you doing here?"

"Nothing. By the way what are you thinking just now. You seem a bit lost." We continue walk to our class.

I just ignore her question and walk a bit fast from her. "Are you perhaps thinking about JHope?" Hana smirked looking at me.

I gasped. "So you the one whose giving my phone number to him?" I shouted earning some students 'shh'. But I don't care, Hana was the main reason I can't sleep peacefully last night. "You're so dead Hana." Hana start run away.

"I can't have my beautiful sleep last night and you're the main reason. You don't know how tired I am trying to cover my eyes." I start run away chasing her with my short legs.

"Hahaha. Eunji stop. I'm tired." Hana stop catching her breath. I grab her arm and glare at her. "I got you little kid."

"okay okay I'm sorry. He ask for your phone number. If I give him your number he will buy me bubble tea for a month." My jaw completely dropped.

"You give him my phone number for bubble tea sake?" Hana gulp and take a step back. "Uhm act..actually y..yes.. b..but I'll give you some if you want. I promise." I bit my lips trying to hide my laughter.

"Hana."

"Ah.. Baekhyun oppa."

"Meet me after school okay."

"Okay, I'll call you later."

Okay..Can someone tell what's going on actually. Why Baekhyun ask Hana to meet him after school and why Hana agreed to meet him. I thought Hana hate that jerk.

"Hana, what's going on actually? I thought you hate him." Hana smiling like idiot right now before telling me what happen yesterday.

-----

"So you want to tell me that Seulmi threatened Baekhyun to break up with you. If he don't do that, Seulmi will kill you?"she nodded.

"Okay. But..Hana listen to me." I held her shoulder and look into her eyes. "No matter what, you can't completely trust him."

-----

Please check out KJDVERS story, my school love life cast by Chen Exo and maisrah18 story, long time no see cast by Donghyuk iKon ☺

감사합니다