Chapter 17

-----

Hana stands in front of Eunji's house, she sighed before knock the door. After a while, Eunji open the door and shocked to see Hana's puffy eyes. "Come in." She lead Hana to her room. She locked the door and pulled Hana to her bed.

She cupped Hana's face and examined her face and say. "OMG Hana, this face is the ugliest face I have seen." She said while shook her head. Hana chuckled a bit "I know right, that's why Baekhyun was cheating on me. Haha."

"Hana.." Hana start crying, Eunji hugged Hana and patted her back. "Look, Hana." Hana pulled away from the hug and look at her friend. "Time to move on, Hana." She wiped Hana tears. "I don't want to see you like this, as a friend , it hurts very much, " Eunji wants to cry too , but she must hold on her tears. She has to comfort Hana in this situation.

"I'm sorry if I make you feel like this , i want to move on but how? How Eunji how? I can't.." This time Hana cries harder than before. "Hana, it's simple. You have to listen to me. How to move on? Forgetting. How to forgetting? Move on. Search someone better than that jerk , he just lost his diamond Hana , he doesn't deserve your tears." This time Eunji can't hold her tears, her tears start  falling down.

Hana hugged her friend. "Thank you Eunji, for being with me , comfort me when I'm sad, listen to my stupid sad story, for being a very good friend, for everything. Thank you. " Eunji hug Hana tighter. " It's okay, Hana. That's what are friends for." Eunji pull away and smiled. "Come on, smile.. " she said and did some aegyos. Hana laughed "You know what funny ? You look ugly with those aegyos, "

"Finally, you laughed. I won't ask you what had happened now, but you will tell me soon. " Hana looks down and play with her fingers. "No , I'll tell you now. " "Okay.. If you say so. "

"Well , we  had our breakfast outs--" "We ? Who?" Eunji ask confusedly. "Uhh...uhm .. Me and Tae..taehyung." Hana stuttered . "Whoa babe , I thought you hate him." Eunji smirked. "Yah, he asked me to accompany him... plus I'm hungry too okay."

"Ah.. Okay okay , please continue." Hana told her what happened today. All of it , she didn't missed any part of it.

-----

"Wtf? That jerk.. Really? He's so brave." Eunji commented. Suddenly Hana phone ringing. She look at the ID and look at Eunji. "What? Is that your jagiya, Hana?". Hana blushed. "Yah.. Wait a minute." She answered the call.

"Hello , Hana do you want me to pick you up?"

"Hello , Taehyung-ah. Please pick me here at Eunji house."

"Aish, how many time I have to teach you.. Ugh. Nevermind. I'll be there soon." Hana giggled.

"Thank you , Bye."

"Bye jagiya." Taehyung quickly hung up.

"Hana , why are you blushing?"  Eunji ask after she saw Hana's face. "Uh.. Oh.. Nothing." Hana touch her face. "I'll go now , Taehyung is picking me up." Eunji smirked. "I smell something." Smell what? I don't smell anything."

"Something.. Like.. Love?" Eunji laughed. "Ha Ha Ha. Funny." Suddenly Eunji become serious and call Hana. "Hmm?" Hana replied

"Think about it."

"About what?" "About what it said early." Eunji hug her friend. "Find someone better, time to move on." Eunji pulled away.

"Go. Your hubby is waiting." Eunji winked playfully. Hana pouted and Eunji laughed. "Thank you for comforting and hear me out."

With that she walks out from Eunji's house.

-----

감사합니다