Chapter 10

-----

Nobody's POV

"Well, I'm following you. So what are you doing here?" "Jin oppa.. I.. Uh.. Im not avoiding you guys, I just..uh.. I just don't want to see Taehyung."

"Oh okay, you are hungry aren't you?" He ask worriedly. "No, I'm starving." I put some aegyo to gain some sympathy. He chuckled and ruffle my hair.  "Aigoo, i didn't know that you were so childish" "Yah! Oppa, im not childi---" I stopped when someone barged in.

"T...taehyung-ahh" he grabbed my wrist tightly. I could feel anger in his touch. "Ow. Taehyung it hurts"

"V-ah, let go of her. She's hurting." Jin oppa said.

"Stay away from this hyung!" He said half shouting. He dragged me to the his car. "Yah! Kim Taehyung, where are we going? I have classes now." he ignored me and continued dragging me to the passenger seat.

-----

"Yah! Stop ignoring me. What is wrong with you?" I shouted. I stared straight into his eyes. "You, you're my problem" "What?" I asked confusingly. Me? I haven't done anything. "Yes you. What were you doing on the rooftop with Jin hyung?" Weird.

"None of your business" I answered. When I was about to go he held my wrist which made me turn around facing him. "it is my business. You're my wife." Woah. I didn't expect that.

"Pfft. Wife? Seriously? Im sorry but this marriage is fake." What's wrong with him? I don't get him. "Yes you're right. We are nothing. Sorry" he said and walked to his room and slammed the door.

-----

It's been a week since our fight. We've ignored each other. He also changed his seat. He sits now with the one of the popular girl in this school, Hyorin. I'm now sitting with my bestie, Eunji.

I walked to the class and saw 6 vacant seats at the back. I sit on my seat, suddenly I saw Taehyung with Hyorin. I don't know why but it was hurting me. Taehyung's hand was around Hyorin waist. I look away. I think i mi-----

Ringg~~

My teacher came and we greeted him as usual. Suddenly he coughed purposely. "Ahem. Guys. You have new classmates" he emphasised the 's'. "You may come in" Wow. Six guys. That's explain what the six vacant seats at the back.My girl classmates start fangirl. Then someone caught my attention. Is that really him? My....... Ex

-----

감사합니다