Chapter Sixteen: Confession

[Sena's POV]

Did something happened to Xiumin? His face was pale. I'm worried about him right now. "Hey Sena-ah!!" someone shouted my name. "Oh!! Lay gege!!" I waved at them. "Where's Xiumin hyung?" Chen asked me. I saw both of them just got a lot of drinks. We have 14 people. So yeah. "He got to go somewhere else. It's urgent." Then both of them looked each other. It's like they both sending some messages through teleport. Okay. That's crazy. Only a wolves can do. This why you shouldn't read fantasy. "Guys!! Help me!!" I looked back and Chanyeol was carrying a lot of junk foods. "Yah!! Who told you to buy that?" suddenly Suho popped out. D.O was carrying meats on the trolley. "Do you need a help oppa?" I asked D.O. He shook his head. "I'm fine." I nodded.

All of us went to the counter to payed our things. I wonder what happened to the other group? I bet Tao brought a lot of Gucci. Hehe. "Sena-ah." Lay whispered to me. "Hmm?" I looked at him. "Let's go somewhere else." he grabbed my wrist. "But where?" We both whispering so none of them realised that we talk. "Anywhere, let's sneak out." I make a signed okay. As we both slowly back away from the rest. After a few meters we a far from them we ran away. The rest didn't even realised that we were gone.

Now, we were outside the mall. "So, what are we going to do now?" I asked Lay. He was still thinking. Aigoo. He must be forgotten to plan it properly. He wanted to sneaked out with me. But the result~ "I forgot." Told you.,"Let's go eat. I'm hungry." I pouted. Lay patted my head. "Let's go eat one of the famous Kimchi." I nodded. I love Kimchi anyway.

....................................

We arrived at our destination. Grr~ I looked at Lay. "Sorry." he shyly said to me. He must be hungry. I patted his shoulder. He was quiet tall for me. I'm just 162 cm. Minyoung much taller than me. We both picked our table. We decided to sat near the window. Lay ordered for our food. The waitrsss seems had a crush on Lay. Why not? He smiled with his dimple. Who girls doesn't melt about it? Our food had arrived. Yummy!! I'm going to eat liked a pig. I hope Lay won't mind me. We both eat quietly.

"Sena-ah" he called me. "Hmm?" I looked at him with my mouth full. Okay. I do feel liked a chipmunk right now. He shook his head and he stood a little as his hand was reaching on my corner of lips. "Don't be so greedy." he sat back and continued eat with his food."T-thanks" I managed to said. He smiled at me. After we ate with our tummy full, we both walked side by side since we rode a bus from here.

"Can we go to somewhere else?" Lay broke the silent. "Sure, since you're the one who dragged me." He smiled. "Follow me. It's not that far from here." Lay said. "Okay."

............................................

We both walked until we stopped a place. I looked up it's say a ZYX's Studio. "ZYX's Studio?" I asked. "It's my own studio anyway. Z is for Zhang my last name and YX is for Yi Xing in my chinese name." I was amazed. He owned a Studio. Wow~ "Let's go in." We both got in.

As we were inside the Studio. It was as big as our appartment living room. I mean. It's totally huge. "You know, sometimes all of us gathered here to dance and singing." he said. "You guys can sing? I mean all of you?" He nodded. "And dancing too." he added. "I didn't know that." He just smiled bitter. "Sit down here Sena-ah. I'm going to show you my skill." I obeyed him and sat on the couch. Yep. There is a couch in this studio and it's very comfortable.

(Play the music in the media)

The music started.

(Just imagine only him dancing :))

Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo georeoke

Dashi teeoneon sungan gachi

He started to move his body.

Eden geu gose bareul deurin taechoui geu cheoreon maeil

Neo hanaman hyanghamyeo maeumeuro mideumyeo

Aju jageun geoshirado neol himdeulge haji motage

Hangsang jikigo shipeo I'm eternally love

Neoui suhojaro

He turned his body and he looked deeply to me. I looked at his eyes. His eyes full of

Sadness

Jeo geosen bara meul makgo

Ne pyeoneuro

Modu da deungeul dollyeodo

Hime gyeoun eoneu nal ne nunmureul dakka jul

Geureon han saram doel su itdamyeon

Eodideun cheongugilteni

He ended his dance. I was amazed with it. I found out that I smiled all the way. He came closer to me and he kneeled down. I was shocked by his action. "Sena-ah..." We both looked at each other. "I know your heart has someone else now. But, I'm going to say this." he deeply hold his breath. He took both my hands and held it tightly. "I like you Oh Sena. I mean I love you." My jaw dropped when I heard what he said. He dugged his head down and I saw his eyes are getting teary. I was about to hold his cheek when his hand stopped me. "I'm sorry. I just want to confessed you about my feeling." he wiped his own tears. "I'm sorry oppa."I felt pity towards hum "Can I asked you?" I nodded. "Do I have a chance?" Do he have a chance? I asked myself. "If I do. I'm willing to wait for you. If not-" I zipped his mouth with my index finger. "Stop it oppa. Just give me time huh?" He hold my index finger and removed from his mouth."We can be friends anyway. Just remember, I'll be your shoulder. Whenever you feel sad just come to me." I smiled at him and hugged him tighly. "I hope there is a girl that wiling to love you." I patted his back. He hugged me back tighly as his tears started to fall on my shoulder. I let him cry. He released it and smiled at me. "Thanks for hearing my confession."

.................................................

OMG!! Finally Lay revealed his feelings!! How was it? xD Hope you guys like my updated. 2 days to go and my final exam will end!! Wow~ Haha. Okay, I'm crazy now. See you next time *winks* Please don't be a silent readers.