[Marrying my ex-wife!?]

Gray sat alone, looking on from his chair. He fucked up. Fucked up hard... His wife Juvia lockster, the girl he loved dearly... Caught him. Cheating on her. Worst, it was on valentines day. "Mr. Fullbuster? Your appointment is here" Gray took his eyes off the sky and pressed the button shakily.

"...let them in" releasing the button, he sighed. He knew it was his fault. He should of been loyal. Be the best and be what she needed. But, he didn't. He knew she was away, living with friends, probably having a boyfriend.

He looked down at the picture of Juvia when they first got married and finally moved into their house. He was holding her bridal style. She looked so adorable at 23, with her light blue tank top and white shorts. Black flip flops almost falling off her feet as Gray picked her up by surprise.

"Mr. Fullbuster?" Gray looked to see a guy. He had dark blue hair and azure eyes. "I've been calling you for a while." "Oh... I'm sorry... Sit down" Gray said, praying his eyes away from the picture.

The men sat down and took a glance and chuckled. "So how is she?" Gray frowned hardened. "W-What do you mean?" He muttered. "You're wife duh. The ring right there proves it. Have any kids young fellow???" Gray looked down at those words.

"Were divorced... Never had the chance..." He said. Not looking at the fellow anymore. The men gasped and looked at him apologetically. "I'm sorry.... I didn't know. I thought... Since the ring... on your finger..." "It's fine.... I just... kept it for memories." Gray answered.

He looked up and notice a few things about the fellow that reminded him of Juvia, he shook the thought off. "I-If you don't mind me asking... Why did you two divorce??" He asked silently. Gray looked at the picture once more. "I cheated on her..." He said.

The guy's eyes widen. "You... I thought you would accuse-" He interrupted the young fellow chuckling. "No, I wouldn't. She is much better then what I deserve... I was the bastard... Anyway, let's just forget this and move along with business now. Shall we?" He said looking at the fellow.

Faking a smile. Knowing unlike others, he couldn't forget it.

~~~~~

Gray took another swig of beer as his friends laugh their asses off. Natsu bragging about him soon becoming a dad when Lucy is ready. Gray smiled at that. Knowing his friend has a family coming in the future.

Gray smile became a frown. Juvia asked once and he said no. She never asked again cause she found out. Wasn't hard finding out. You call your husband and he is making some sounds during the call? He comes home late?

Gray fired the woman a few months later. Juvia gave him, what broke his heart the most, the wedding ring he made for her and the engagement ring. Last he saw of her when she left the courthouse that morning. Their own wedding anniversary.

Gray didn't do much with his friends after that time. He didn't deny he was cheating. He took them hating him but they learn soon, he learned from his mistake. He is now 28 and still single. Been divorced for about 2 and a half years. He couldn't be with anyone else, not unless it was her.

He looked at his phone and saw his dad saying he found him a good wife. One ready for him. He rolled his eyes and sent a text saying fuck no basically. He couldn't marry anyone. He couldn't love anyone... Not anymore...

He took one last swig and headed to his room. Drinking his sorrows away.

~~~~

"Natsu said he still hasn't met anyone. You should try to talk to him" Lucy said as she tried to find what she was looking for in the kitchen cabinets. Juvia meanwhile laid on the couch bored and angry. "Why should I? My dad is trying to make us marry again after what my brother heard. I don't want to hear it." Juvia said. She never wanted to hear Gray again.

Lucy sighed and sat next to her. "Juvia... It's been a year and a half. I went there a year ago and he seemed down. He has a permanent frown on his face. Only smiles at a picture of you." Lucy said. "I don't see what you're getting at Lucy" Juvia mumbled.

"I'm saying that Gray needs you. He barely fights anymore, and just works! Heck even skips meals to just work! He isn't the same guy we knew anymore. He realized his mistakes. He owned up to it. Still, I think you should talk to him... Because this mess makes it worst" Lucy said.

Juvia looked down at hands. "I'll think about it...." she mumbled. She could really smile still at anything. But blushing, she could only blush with Gray.

~~~~~

"WHAT!? NO DAD!!!! I can't marry her!" Gray yelled. He just heard his dad made an agreement to marry him to his ex-wife!? Great now his life is screwed! Not only does will Juvia hate him but also despise him for the rest of their marriage and divorce him after a damn year!

He can't go through that again! Not again!!!

"Gray, They agreed to it. So why won't you!?" His dad said. Angry at him. "I cheated on her dad! I know that! But us being forced to marry!? She would hate me more than! I can't... I can't go through another marriage with her to turn out we just divorce each other after a damn year..." He said mumbling.

Silver sighed. "Gray... Listen" He said, getting his headache from his damn son. "Tell them... I won't let her go through that pain again... I can at least prevent that" He said hanging up the phone. Gray fell down on his chair.

Tears streaming his eyes. He couldn't handle it anymore. He just wanted to make her happy. But staying away was the best choice. He couldn't call her or even be near her. He tried before and she was in pain... He needed to stay away... To make her happy. He owed her that at least.

His dad kept texting, his phone buzzing with damn annoying sounds. He growled, picking his phone up. About to tell his dad to stop it, until he read the last text he sent.

'She agreed to marry you.'

Gray looked at it, dazed. He slowly then closed out of the texts and put the phone to his ears. As the phone buzzed, he tried to slow his heart rate. "Son???" His dad answered. Gray breathed deeply, closing his eyes.

He then opened them, deciding on it.

"Tell them, I agree to it..."

[Idk if this will get a part 2. I guess you guys decide]