[My Little Stalker Nerd]

Gray was the most popular boy from Fairy Tail High. Many girls fangirled over this Ice mage. But none like Juvia. She stalked him and loved him so much. She wanted him to notice her but sadly for her. He seemed to not.

Not that she blamed him. She was only one of his thousands of fangirls. She felt like it wouldn't matter until she joined the same club he did. The Fairy Tail club. She joined with her friend Gajeel. There she met many people.

Nastu, Lucy, Erza, Jellal, Levy and others who often went out of some quests for the school and the club. Since the club expanded to not only the high school but to college and even offering some jobs. This made the school famous for this guild it made.

Though the guild which has a separate place from the school sometimes gets blown up it's fine. Sometimes. She was just happy to be near her beloved. Until one day.

(Juvia's POV)

As Juvia was ready to give Gray~Sama his gift today she saw him crowded around by many fangirls. Today. Was his birthday. Juvia couldn't help but smile at him. I mean he is such a nice, caring and wonderful person. Though I wish he could notice me more.

Though we talk, to him were only friends, I mean it is fine but I want to be more. I want to be in his life. A woman he could love before anyone else. Sadly I don't think it would ever happen. She smiled as Gray~Sama seemed to make the fangirls go away to reveal.

No....

A girl wrapping her arm around him. She was holding him and smiling. She had blue hair and dark yellow eyes. My cousin. Juliana. She had a crush on him forever. Now I guess she made her move. Gray smiled at her she then notices me.

Giving a smirk. She turned to Gray~Sama and... Kissed him on the lips. I felt tears welled my eyes as I dropped the gift down. "Huh!?!? What the... J-Juvia??" Gray said staring at Juvia. Me... As my eyes welled with tears I ran away from him.

"JUVIA!!! WAIT!!!" He yelled but I kept running. My eyes fueled up as my tears seemed to never give up. I quickly ran inside the girl's bathroom and cried. Cried into a stall until there were no more tears left. Still, I cried even though it hurt. As the rain seemed to come down and seemed to not stop pouring.

~Later~

(3rd POV)

As Juvia stared at the green board, her eyes pink and wealed up. She felt if she saw Gray once more. She would burst out. Crying till she died from the tears and pain. She felt her world crumble still. "Juvia??" She turned to see the red-haired wizard giving her a worried face.

"O-Oh... H-Hi Erza" She said giving a fake smile as the rain poured down. "Juvia? You okay? You seem sad." The redhead said taking a seat next to the nerd. "W-Well... Juvia... Isn't feeling well today. That's all" Juvia said. She didn't want anyone to fight over what happens or even to hate one and other for what reasons.

"Juvia. You seem to forget something." Erza said pointing to outside. Juvia then remembered that the rain seems to follow her with her emotions as well. She was always sad but when she met Gray. She became more alive. Happier. More in love with him.

"Please. Erza. I don't want to talk about it now" She said looking down. The redhead gasped and notice how pale she looked. How she could notice the stained tear tracks. She decided not to pry further and sat in her assigned seat.

Next to her crush, Jellal. A blue haired man with a red marking above and under his eye. Juvia felt alone as class started. She didn't glance or take a look at Gray. But she felt someone's eyes on her. Focusing on her every minute of every second. She felt is throughout the class.

While she thought it was probably Lyon since it was his free period watching from the window. It wasn't him at all. It was Gray. From the back of the class, he kept looking at her. Why would his friend her went out with alone on quests be gloomy?

Who did made her this way???

~~~~~~~~~~

As the day continued with the storm raging outside. Gray tried to get close. But to no effort. As time passed it was time to leave for free time. A time where they have an hour to study or do something around the school.

As Juvia was packing up to run to the library "Juvia. We need to talk now!" She knew who it was. She knew who and why they were there. But she didn't look at him. Her eyes seem to be glued at her hands on the desk.

"There's no talking. Nothing that needs to be said at all." "Yes, there damn is Juvia!!!" Gray yelled. But she didn't seem to budge. "Why do you even care???" she asked. His eyes widen. Was this girl going insane!

"I'm like any of your damn fangirls.... So why?? Why care about me for a second???" she asked. The words he was about to say were now gone. "J-Juvia..." He said slowly looking at the back of the water mage.

"Long time ago, you fought me and my friend Gajeel with our old pals. That day I fawn over you. When phantom high kicked me and Gajeel out, fairy tail was what we went too. From what people we saw here. The spirit, the friends, the powers... The fights for Gajeel but for me... It was you... But I wasted it all."

She gasped as she felt Gray hug her. His head was in the crock of her neck as he held her tight, She felt her tears fell across Gray's back as he just hugged her. "You didn't waste it at all Juvia. Not one bit" He said. He lifted his head as their eyes met.

He pushed some hair back and leaned in. Catching her lips with his own. Juvia's eyes widen but slowly shut. Kissing him back wrapping her arms around his neck.

~Next Day~

"YOU WANT TO GO FLAME BRAIN!?!?" "BRING IT!!!!!" Nastu yelled as him and Gray was fighting. Again. "Ugh.... Do these two ever stop? Even if their not in school??" Lucy asked but Erza sighed and shocked her head. Gray stopped as him and Nastu shoved their fists into each other's faces.

Gray then noticed the time. "DAMN IT! GOT TO GO!!!!" He yelled. But before he could Nastu yelled out to him. "HEY! We're not done with our fight!!! Why do you need to go so sudden!?" Nastu yelled.

Gray stopped then turned to Nastu smirking at him. "Got a date with my rain woman" He said then left running. Leaving a confused Nastu, a happy Lucy and a mad Erza, ready to murder him if he hurt the poor rain woman.