~Even~ [Cheater AU]

As blood came down his arms, he felt nothing but pain. But not the pain of the cuts he inflicted on himself. He felt pain from his heart. He remembered what he did. How he was a disappointment. All he did was cheat, but she wasn't at fault. Not her, it was all his fault.

He remembered it all.

Her beautiful smile.

Her blue hair.

Her pale soft skin.

The leftover cuts through on her arm.

When she asked him out, he said yes. Maybe he was a little in love with her. He was before, right? Soon, though, with his girlfriend didn't do anything much. They didn't make out. Just kisses on the damn check and just a few times the damn lips.

He got annoyed. He wanted to make out and roam her body. Make her feel good. Sadly though, she didn't allow one bit. She kept her boundaries high while he didn't. He thought she would do anything for him. He got frustrated at her for this.

What he did next, he regretted for a long time.

He cheated on her.

~~~~~

He pressed her against the wall. He hair down as he roamed her open belly. He growled lowly into the kiss. 'Fuck, this woman is going to kill me' he thought. Juliana was one tough cookie. She felt so good in bed. He wasn't regretting this as much as he thought.

Until he heard a soft squeaky voice rang his name. "G-Gray~sama??" He turned to see his girlfriend. Crying so hard, with eyes filled with tears.

Juvia lockser found her boyfriend cheating on her. With her own cousin.

~~~~~

Soon every one of their friends found out. Juvia told Gajeel, who told Levy who told Lucy who told all of their friends. He was hated, he didn't care. But he did when there was no one to talk to. To even say what he was feeling.

He blamed it to Juvia. To tell everyone and to make him feel alone. He was angry at her when he should have been at himself. But when his parents found out, they broke. Called him a disappointment and a disgrace. He yelled at them.

He was angry at Juvia. Now his friends and family hated him! He began to hurt her physically. Then he got suspended. He got kicked out for a day. It rained and poured on him. Poured down on him as looked at the lake him and Juvia first kissed at.

How she was smiling and gleaming. How her world felt ten times better. How his world seemed to brighten ever time when she smiled at him. He felt his heart, began to hurt painfully as he looked at the lake. As tears began to pour down his face and checks.

He realized who was at fault all along.

Himself.

This was Gray's own fault. He said nothing when he came home. He wanted too. He tried. Tried to ask someone, to get advice, to undo everything. But there was no one to turn too. No family, and no friends.

Just a slut to sleep with. He soon didn't talk, all he wore was hoods. Covering his arms with scars that started to appear. His face was hidden from the fights he would get into with others. No one knew. No one needed to know.

He was the cheater. He was the one that was wrong. He took her for granted.

He sighed as he felt the blade slid down and open his skin. He didn't mind the pain of the cut meeting the air or the blood slowly oozing out. He felt as if, it were water. Water like how Juvia was. So free, caring and if messed with could be a powerful force.