[The Rogue and the Princess] [Smut]

As the blue-haired princess looked out the window of magnolia. She felt her heart wondered as she waited by the glass window. She wanted to see the black haired iceman. One that doesn't really follow laws but does try to not get in trouble.

Only for her. She felt her heart flutter. He could have gone for the reckless noble girl Angel but he picked her. The princess at a festival. That wasn't the only time they met nor their first time. They danced and could barely separate one and other that night. He came more and more through her window.

Embracing her love. Making her his. Claiming what is he's so other noblemen can back away and leave what it his's alone. As the dinner bell rang throughout the castle. She glanced once more at the lonely window and headed down to meet her father for dinner.

No words were exchanged when she got down there. Nor were there none even when the food was served or when they ate. There was a little talk between her and her father. As for her sister, Lucy Heartfilia (Yes Juvia is Lucy's adoptive sister, complain later) was out to meet the prince of Dragon hills, Prince Natsu Dragneel.

Her adoptive mother died very shortly after they adoptive Juvia. It rained so much that her father abused and kicked her to stop the dreading rain, which only made it worst. Only at times with Lucy by her side, she was able to stop the pouring rain.

Then when she snuck out to run away she met him. He was sneaking into the place and saw her about to climb up the wall he was on. He helped her up using his ice magic and from there. They became good friends.

Until the king sent guards after her and brought her back. She hated her adoptive father. When the rain didn't come he just ruined it by bringing it back. So the Ice mage started to sneak in ever so often. His company and his visits kept her mind happy and her heart afloat.

As the dinner finished she quietly got up and started her long and dull walk to her room. Her father cleared his throat. "You know, It's not polite to leave the dinner table before the rest of the people haven't finished," He said coldly. She didn't turn around to meet his glaring eyes.

"I forgot you were even there. Good night King Heartfilia" She said sending the King's eyes widening and the words that he had stuck in his mind seemed to stay there. She walked as the guard followed her to her room. "Thank you Erza" She said bowing her head.

The female guard nodded smiling at her as the male guard came by. She smiled at the two when Erza's face went blushing red by him taking her hand scaring her. She went into her room, closing the door when she heard a loud bang and the two guards arguing.

She chuckled and looked out into the sky from her window. She glanced at the clocked and notice it was late. She sighed guessing he wasn't coming until she glanced to her balcony. There she saw a figure sitting on the railing. Relaxed and staring at the white moon.

She walked there opening the door to see the details of the person's black hair and his clothes design. As his white coat seemed to hang over the railing. "So how was dinner??" He asked turning his eyes to meet hers.

She blushed as their eyes met as she went to a hidden pocket in her dress to pull out a few rolls she snuck. She gave one to him as his hand extended grabbing it from hers. But he didn't let go of her hand as he jumped off the railing to the cool cement floor with blue designs.

He was only a foot or 2 away but she could hear his heartbeat as she smiled at the Ice mage in front of her.

As the night grew they talked and ate the rolls. The maid Levy brought some food and dessert as she, liked the guard Erza, knew this little relationship between the rogue mage and the princess. They kept it hushed and silent from the king every time the rogue entered her room.