11.

Roman sat beside his bed. He had few options. Leave Virgil alone and leave him a note he went back to the party, go for Patton and Logan and ask them if they would go read into his room to look after Virgil, stay or wake Virgil up. He wanted to stay and make sure Virgil will be alright. But he was the host of the party. He should be there. But how could he be at two places at one time? He couldn't. He didn't knew what to do. He picked Virgil's phone with him and just now he noticed the phone beside Virgil buzzing a bit. He took the phone to look what is going on.

There were so many notifications from Virgil's blog. He just remembered how Virgil kept it updated. He tried to open the phone. On second try he actually did. The blog went kinda nuts.

'HELLO ROMAN!'

'IT'S THE PRINCE!'

'OMG are you and Virgil dating?!'

'ArE yOu A dIsNeY pRiNcE?!'

'Gasp!'

'Gasp it's our boy Ro!'

'Hello.'

'Hi.'

'Hoi how are you?'

Roman looked at the mechanics of the blog confused. Somebody asked.

'What happened? Why was Virgil crying?'

Roman looked over at Virgil and back at the blog.

R: "He had some argument with my childhood friend and than punched him. His nose began to bleed while Virgil ran out of the party and sat outside my house. I gave my friend a box of paper tissues and ran after Virgil. I hugged him and he fell asleep. So currently he's in my bed while I'm watching after him so he won't panic if he wakes up. They must have had some conflict..."

The blog went apologetic about the two guys. And of course some went:

'Oh myyyyy'

'He's in your bed? (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞'

'I ship it but poor Virgil...'

R: "I shouldn't be on Virgil's phone like this... Bye now guys."

'ROMAN WAIT!'

'Can I have a question?'

'ROOOOOMMMMAAAANNNN! Do you have feeeeelings for Virgil?'

'I have a question that isn't annoying.'

R: "Okay?"

'How did Logan and Patton met and when?' [Sorry forgot how exactly you asked]

R: "Well Logan was in the second year when me and Patton went into the first one. Of course he had to come and tell me something right when Patton was introducing himself to me so he introduced himself to Logan too. So they know each other a year. First Patton was kinda shy around Logan but then he became more comfortable around him as he got to know him better."

'Thanks!'

R: "No problem. But I should really turn off the phone now. Bye."

As he said he did. He turned the phone off and placed it beside Virgil. Virgil let out a quiet sound of fear. Before he began to shake. Roman didn't knew what to do so he lied to Virgil and hugged him. He just couldn't think of anything better then this. He held Virgil close as if he was making sure Virgil won't fall apart like a porcelain doll.

Virgil woke up with a loud gasp. He panicked a bit not realizing where he was. Than he smelled it. This familiar scent. Roman. He now knew exactly where he was. He was in Roman's arms. He felt so warm. Roman must have carried him inside. Probably into the bed. A new thoughts striked him.