Sorry Guys..

Hey

I just want to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who has sent support messages and everyone who has prayed for my family. There's now easy way to say this, but i think i'm going to have to stop writing. 

My mum has gone downhill the past couple of days and she's been hooked to life support she's so bad. I don't think she'll be with me for much longer

She kept saying things like "I love you, my darling" and "I'll always look after you"

I think she knows i know 

Okay, so i'm half in tears writing this but what i want you guys to know is that i appreciate all the support i have gotten. I just don't think i can write while my mum could leave me any day

Maybe one day i'll start writing again. Allstar Weekend are amazing i think i'd start writing for them

I just want to give a shoutout to AwesomeSwaggmasta. You have no idea how much you've helped me. Just having you there talking to me really helped. Thank you. I will forever be in debt to you :)

HeyPrincess19. Although we haven't talked much i appreciate your prayers and support. Thank you, so much :)

SilverMillenium. What can i say about you? You made me laugh when i felt like crying and everytime i saw i had a new message from you, i would get so excited because i knew you always had something funny to say. I'll never forget our random convos. I'll never forget you...or is it your wattpad profile?

Last but definitely not least, StarsOfTheMoon aka a very dear friend. Thank you so much. For everything. For talking to me when i had no one. For giving me advice. For showing me that i don't have to be happy every single second of my life. Thank you for existing. There are no words that could ever describe the appreciation and love i have for you and what you've done. I hope i can get to meet you one day. I hope we can actually be friends in real life.

So now, before i start bawling my eyes, i'm going to say goodbye. 

Good bye wattpad

Good bye guys

I hope you all live up to your full potential

I hope you all live life

Bye.