Time Off, For Us

2 and a half weeks after Wrestlemania*

Tommy and Lexi were getting married in five days.

And yesterday was the last time that they would see each other.

Lexi kept the tradition going of the bride and groom not seeing each other until the wedding day.

Nia came and picked her up so she could stay with her.

Tommy was left at home, alone filled with animals.

Wednesday, 3 days until the wedding*

Tommy and Lexi were both scheduled for one more show before they go on their long extended vacation for their wedding then lead into the month long honeymoon.

It all worked since they wanted both of them to be paired up in a mixed tag match, and the trainers did not want Tommy wrestling after the hell he went through two weeks ago.

So he stayed home while she went with Nia and Bayley to the show outside of New Orleans.

Being the nice guy Tommy is, he had the family plane fly the three out to the show.

Later that night*

Tommy or Lexi weren't allowed to text or facetime each other.

And it was killing him since he missed seeing her face everyday.

8pm*

He was outside with all the animals, relaxing and enjoying the sunset with amazing weather.

Just chilling out with a twelve pack and his dogs, he got bored pretty quick.

All of his groomsmen wouldn't be in town until the next night for his bachelor party.

And the best man, Finn Bálor was still on tour with RAW.

So it was just Tommy, for the next twenty four hours.

He was scrolling through social media and saw he got tagged in a post.

With Lexi in New Orleans*

She and Nia were hanging out backstage as her match was in an hour.

Lexi was going up against the RAW Women's Champion, Charlotte Flair.

WWE was getting ready to make a huge story against the two but that was delayed from her and Tommy's wedding.

Which was alright with both Lexi and the company.

In the women's locker room*

Lexi and Nia were talking to each other on what's going to go down.

Nia: So there's no rehearsal?

Alexa: Nope, since we're doing the split thing we decided to only have the groomsmen and bridesmaids to have a small rehearsal before.

Nia: I've never had that happen before.

Alexa: I don't want to see Tommy until we're standing at the alter.

Nia: Aww.

They continued to have small conversation until Nia caught something on her phone.

Lexi was dancing a little and she didn't know that Nia was recording her.

Nia: Oh my god Lex.

Alexa: What?

Nia: This will torture Tommy.

She then showed the bride to be as it was her shaking her butt to the song.