eighteen

Not Edited

Something's Gotta Give

I don't know how this river runs but i'd like the company through every twist and turn.

Without even knocking on the wooden door, we were inside Isaac's house. The house was cold, something I can remember to this day. There was no warmth, it was dark, there were absolutely no pictures on the walls, no color. And don't get me started on my impression of the basement we then entered. 

Cemented walls surrounded the blank, unfinished room and, in the center of it all, rest a freezer. That freezer haunted Isaac since he was small and still does. 

I turned away while Scott muttered under his breath, "This is why he said yes to you."

"Everyone wants power," Derek answered.

"If we help you, then you have to stop. You can't just go around turning people into werewolves," He turned to me. "And, Ridley, you have to stop sleeping with him."

How the hell did he know about that?

Derek rolled his eyes, "I can if their willing and Ridley isn't up for negotiation."

"Did you tell Isaac about the Argents? About being hunted?"

"Yes, and he still asked."

"Then he's an idiot," Scott shouted.

"Scott," I scalded. 

"No, Rid, you don't get a say anymore."

I was with the enemy and that made me an enemy. That was only the start of how Scott and I's friendship slowly came crashing down. It dawned on me at the time that, if Scott knew, so did my brother.

My heart dropped and I turned away from the men in that creepy basement that would now haunt me. 

I stopped listening after that - a single tear trailing down my cheek.

I pull into the police station, a place i'd been to a since I was a baby. My dad was sheriff after all. 

Derek called earlier and asked that I stay home but like hell I was going to listen to that. We were going to bust out Isaac. Walking to the front, I saw Derek and Stiles. How was I supposed to face Stiles since he knew?

"Hey Stiles," I said, catching his attention.

"Hey Rid," He said solemnly. I knew that face. He was disappointed in me. Turning to Derek, he continued, "Okay, now the keys to every cell are in a password protected lockbox in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk."

"I'll distract her," My mate shrugged.

"Yeah?" My brother scoffed. "And how are you gonna do that? What's your plan, man?"

"To distract her."

"How? By punching her in the face?" 

Violence is never the answer. Well... I mean-

Derek rolled his eyes, "I'm just gonna talk to her."

"You mean flirt with her?" I questioned. I knew where this was going.

He gave me a look.

Beneath Stiles wide eyes, he began to realize just how serious and how important to me Derek and I's relationship has become. Became. Wait, that's bad grammar. In summary, as Derek is still alive as he was when I met him, and I am not. 

I want you to be confused in my story. I want you to be angry. At first, that's what I was. Overtime I realized that I wasn't Peter and I wouldn't be coming back. Even though Stiles didn't know I was there, I got to watch him graduate, get married, and even have a few kids along the way. Even in death, Stiles would remain my stupid, older brother. 

My stupid older brother who completely despises how close I had gotten with someone that infuriated him as much a Derek Hale. 

650 or so idek words

Aaannnnd she's a short chappy today but I think we're all just surprised I updated at all. Like I mentioned previously, season 2 chapters will not be edited until I start on season 3. Yep, Ridley doesn't die in season 2, sorry to disappoint. 

Anyway my lovelies 

Vote, Comment, become a father, lose your son, find him at the dentist, idc

- alittlebitofnothing 

fun fact i wanted my name to be alittlebitofeverything but I didn't have enough characters. it be like that sometimes though

byeeeeee