37.

As soon as I recover, I flip us around and sit in Brad's lap again. I feel his bulge as I start kissing from his neck up to his lips. My hand slides down from his bare chest, right inside his boxers. I squeez him lightly, making him groan into the kiss. A smirk plays on my lips as I rub him. He grabs my wrist, stopping my movements. I pull away, confusion clear on my expression. He pecks my lips before sitting me down next to him to pull down the fabrics that are still on him. Before throwing his jeans onto the floor, he takes out a little package and rips it off, using his teeth. I watch as he rolls the condom up, then climb back on him. I put my hands on his shoulders, laying him down.

As soon as I feel him inside of me, my eyes roll back into my head and my nails press hard into his chest. I circle my hips slowly, opening my eyes and looking at Brad. He enjoys this as much as I do. I feel his hands gripping my hips, helping me move faster. Both of us moan loudly until we reach our highs, practically screaming each other's names. I fall on Brad, feeling his arms wrap around my naked body.

"I love you," he whispers, kissing the top of my head. I look up and smile at him, kissing his chin. Brad pulls the covers over us, caressing my bare back as I keep laying on top of him.

When we both catch our breath, I lay down next to him. The curly haired boy sits up, throwing the condom into my trashcan.

"Maggie will see it," I bite my lower lip.

"So? We're adults," Brad shrugs, laying back next to me and wrapping an arm around me. "It's been almost two days, but I still missed you like hell," he whispers.

"I missed you too," I look up into his eyes, smiling at him softly. "I'm sorry for bringing him here. He said he didn't understand something from a class we share and I just wanted to help him," I explain, guilt taking over me as soon as I remember how we got here.

"You and your big heart," Brad remarks, making me smack his arm playfully.

My phone vibrates on the desk next to my bed. I check it, seeing a message from Maggie.

Maggie: I'll be back in our room in a few minutes. I'll bring some food.

"Maggie will be here soon," I sit up, gathering my clothes and dressing up. Brad does the same and we finish right when Maggie enters the room. We sit on my bed with innocent smiles on our faces.

"It smells like sex in here," Maggie furrows her eyebrows, not noticing Brad. I choke on thin air, getting up and drinking some water. "Oh," my roommate finally notices the curly haired boy sitting on my bed.

"Hey Mags," I greet her with a smile.

"Hi? What happened here?" she asks suspiciously.

"Nothing. We talked about things," Brad answers before I could speak up.

"Talked," Maggie nods her head sarcastically. "And by talk you mean using a condom and all that shit?" she points to my trashcan and I look down at the ground in embarrasment. Brad laughs, standing up and walking over to me.

"Makeup sex is the best," the curly haired boy wraps his arm around my shoulder and I elbow him.

Thankfully, Maggie just lets out a small chuckle and lets go of this situation. While my roommate starts watching a movie on her laptop, I sit on my bed, checking the food Maggie brought back. She bought McDonald's. I take the food out of its package with an excited smile, offering Brad some. He takes a hamburger and starts eating, watching me the whole time. I stuff my mouth with my hamburger and some fries, checking my notifications on my phone. I got a message from my brother's girlfriend, which I immediately read.

Sasha: The doctor said he'll tell you the baby's gender in e-mail today or tomorrow. Can you please start preparing the party?

I smile to myself, getting excited about their baby's gender. I can't wait to throw them this gender reveal party.

Me: Hey, of course I can! Can't wait to find out the baby's gender:)

Sasha: Tell me about it!

I chuckle, putting my phone on the desk. I look at Brad, who's watching me with an eyebrow raised.

"What?" I ask.

"What's so funny?" he asks.

"Oh, I just talked with Sasha, my brother's girlfriend. She told me the doctor will tell me the baby's gender and I need to throw a gender reveal party," I explain. Maggie's head snaps up meanwhile, listening to me intently.

"Can I help?" my roommate offers. I nod my head with a soft smile, seeing as she smiles at me excitedly.

Maggie goes back to watching whatever she started and I continue eating in silence while Brad's eyes are on me. I make eye contact with him, seeing a smirk slowly forming on his face. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, not understanding why he's smirking. His hand flies up to my face and I flinch involuntarily. His eyes widen and he slowly moves closer to me, putting the hamburger in the bag.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't want to scare you," he hugs me tightly.

"You didn't. It was just a... reflex," I shrug. He pulls away and wipes the ketchup off of my face, licking his finger so sensually that it makes me bite my lip. He notices this and leans closer, pressing his soft lips to mine. I kiss back immediately, completely forgetting about the food and Maggie.

We make out for what feels like forever and when I pull away, I'm surprised that Maggie isn't making any remarks. When I turn my head to her, I see her fast asleep. I turn my head back to Brad, a smile playing on my lips as I continue eating. We sit in silence, just staring into each other's eyes as we eat. I feel so comfortable around Brad, it actually freaks me out sometimes. I've never been so comfortable around anyone else besides my family.

"Do you want to move in with me?" Brad's question catches me off guard, making me choke on my fries. He's quick to hand me a glass of water, which I down before coughing a few more times, then looking at Brad in disbelief.

"What?" I clear my throat.

"You know, I've been wanting to move out of that house ever since I... nevermind. I just want to leave and thought it would be a good idea to move into an apartment with you," he exaplains, shrugging at the end.

"I... I don't know what to say.." I mumble.

"You can think about it. I don't want to rush you into anything you don't want to do. Just imagine how good it would be to live in an apartment, not in this shithole," he looks around my room. He has a point, I've never wanted to live on campus, but I couldn't pay for an apartment on my own without a job.

"I'll think about it," I nod, promising to him.

-

A/N: y'all NHC might not be supporting The Vamps anymore... i'm not okay.

Also, I entered the wattys yaayyy.