Timeline

No, this isn't the first chapter (sorry)

No, this isn't the first chapter (sorry). Since it's been a while since the second book has come to a close, I thought it only made sense that I gave a timeline to refresh your memories.

January 31: Prologue (AKA, when Braviary Man discovers who Lyla/Gila is)

May 10th: Sylvia's birthday and the day she meets Braviary Man for the first time. It's also the day she decides to take care of Ducklett.

May 11th: The day Sylvia discovers who her parents were, the old superheroes of Unova.

May 16th: The first time she starts eating out with Rudi (this day it was somewhat against her own will, but soon, she does it more willingly to get to know him. This was lightly mentioned in the first book as I didn't want to add so much fluff. She did get know him more, and started to like him as a friend at this time, even if she was a bit annoyed with him).

May 29th: This is the day Sylvia becomes Swanna Girl to save Patrat's Pizza, is threatened at her Pokémon Center, and decides to team up with Rudi. From here on out, they save the day multiple times.

July 2nd: Rudi's birthday (AKA, the day he got hurt and Sylvia decides to take on Team Miasma herself).

July 20th: The day Team Miasma is taken down.

August 9th: The day Rudi comes back and finds Sylvia's Swanna who went missing during the final battle. Swanna died as a confused Miasma grunt came back, recognized Swanna, and took her life. This Miasma grunt was arrested soon after, but Sylvia couldn't do anything to save her beloved Pokémon. Rest in peace, dear Swanna, rest in peace.

August 15: The day the nightmares begin for Sylvia.

September 1st: Sylvia takes a trip to Kalos, where her relationship with Rudi becomes rocky.

October 23rd: Sylvia and Rudi broke up.

November 1st: Everyone figures out who Braviary Man is, and Rudi goes into hiding.

May 9th: The Key Stone and Audinite are found, allowing Sylvia to go back home from her trip just in time for nursing school.

May 20th: Sylvia attends Nursing School.

May 23rd: Rena's Widgets is created with Isaac Nox (Nox) and Jonathon Knox (John) by her side.

September 20th: Nox betrays Rena, causing him and John to leave the company.

More months go by until it's about 3 years from the time book one started...

May 1st: Sylvia graduates nursing school and is directed to the Castelia City Pokemon Center.

June 2nd: Joy from Sunnyshore City, Sinnoh, asks to shadow Sylvia, becoming her assistant.

July 31st: The day Sylvia finds where Rudi's been "hiding".

September 9th: Sylvia and Rudi decides to give their relationship a second chance...surprisingly, this was Sylvia's idea, as they got close, spending lunch breaks together, making her realize how much she missed him.

December 24th: Sylvia spends the night at Rudi's apartment (which is a first as she felt uneasy sleeping in close quarters...thanks to Rena's nagging voice in her head that she subconsciously dealt with. See, Sylvia wants to prove to Rena that they won't mess up this relationship, that she won't break his heart...even though they're close friends at this point...and some other insecurities Sylvia has). Rudi was also aware of her nightmares at this point, but didn't say a word as she'd shoo him out.

December 25th: Christmas. Sylvia is given Musharna as a gift. The Castelia City Pokémon assistant, Joy, had been kidnapped. Sylvia rushed to the city, to find Unova's ex-Champions, Hilda and Hilbert, and their friend, N. They asked if they can help them take down Team Oblivion, the group that they've been trying to take down for years (and the same group who kidnapped the young Joy). She joined their cause.

January 17th: The Nacrene Pokémon Center was attacked. Team Oblivion nearly kidnaps the Nurse Joy there, but due to some surprising "help" from a member of Team Oblivion, that doesn't happen. It is later known that the boy who helped is named Lethe.

March 1st: Sylvia is kidnapped by Hunter and Archer Krait, members of Team Miasma, who take her to see Gila. To gain their help, Gila proposes a deal, which Sylvia accepts.

March 31st: The young Joy escaped Team Oblivion's clutches and is reunited with Sylvia and Rudi. Their reunion is short lived as Team Oblivion came and attacked. Lethe was left there unconscious for the gang to take him into interrogation while N is arrested for previous crimes.

April 1st: Lethe revealed to Sylvia that they are siblings, and no, it was not an April Fools Joke.

April 2nd: Lethe tricked Sylvia, and kidnaps her (wow...she's always blacking out and kidnapped at some point. Poor woman).

April 10th: Castelia City Crisis. This is when Team Oblivion is defeated, RIP to the many lives taken that day (both Trainers and Pokémon alike), and when Sylvia joined Team Miasma, leaving Castelia City to help them bring destruction.

July 2nd: Book Three Begins.

(-o-)

Warning: before continuing on to read The Rogue Hero, please note that this book will be much darker than the previous books. These themes aren't meant for a younger audience (hence the PG 14 rating).

These dark themes include (but are not limited to) cursing, violence, blood, and death.

Beyond that, I hope you enjoy the final installment of Swanna Girl and Braviary Man: The Rogue Hero.

(-o-)

Author's Note:

UPDATED AS OF 2/8/2020: This book will be updated about eery two weeks; however, there may be some weeks where I'm a bit late in releasing the chapter. While I'm almost done prewriting all the chapters, there's a whole lotta editing to do. Once that's done, updates will be more frequent. 

That's all I've got for ya'll for the moment. Who's ready to read the final installment of SGBM3: The Rogue Hero?