CHAPTER 4 FEAR

We hopped inside the van as we started heading to Busan.

During the ride, I fell asleep, in someone's shoulder.

_

"We're here!!!" I slowly opened my eyes because of the sudden noise.

I yawned and hopped out from the van.

I stretched and grabbed my luggage since we will be staying here for 1 week.

We faced the beach in front of us, as I remembered the accident again.

It all happened here...

"Eunha!" I snapped out from my thoughts as I saw them heading to the hotel near the beach.

I catch up with them as we entered the hotel.

After Jin oppa talked to the receptionist, he gave each of the couple a card, as Jungkook received too.

"Wait, where's mine?" I asked, "Share room with Jungkook, Eunha." Sowon unnie said as they started heading to the elevator.

I followed them but it's already on the maximum amount of people inside so I waited in front.

I leaned my back on the wall as I waited, the sound of the elevator snapped me out. As I waited for the people to go out.

All of them went out as I noticed one person still standing in front of me.

I dragged my luggage with me inside as I noticed it was Jungkook standing beside me.

"Why are you here?" I asked, "I'm fetching you." He answered.

"Why? It's just elevator." I said, "It's actually on the 5th floor, you might end up on the other floor." He said.

Oh yeah, I don't know what floor it is.

"Okay." The sound of the elevator signalled us that we're there.

We headed to our room as I quickly collapsed on the comfy bed, leaving my luggage on the floor.

"I'm so tired." I mumbled.

"Get up, The others are in Jin hyung's room." He said as he placed my luggage beside his.

I lazily followed him behind after closing the door.

__

"Today, we will first stay here and taste different foods." Jin oppa announced as we were planning on what are we going to do in this week.

"Tomorrow? I suggest going to merchandise store, I want to buy things." Taehyung oppa said.

"So, let's just decide the others tomorrow since it's already lunch time." Sowon unnie said.

We headed to the famous restaurant here in Busan as we ordered delicious foods/desserts.

"I really want to try paragliding, but is it okay if I do it when I'm pregnant with this 7 months old?" Sinb asked.

"I don't think so, but maybe next time." Jhope oppa answered her.

The foods arrived as I was amazed at their service here, it's fast.

"Let's eat." We started eating as the wind here is fresh since this restaurant is near in the beach, and mostly their food is seafoods.

I tried not to look in front of me, as I was facing the sea, since it's a see through.

I got uncomfortable as I kept on caressing my chest, I can't breath normally.

[JUNGKOOK]

I noticed Eunha's behavior ever since we started eating. She always caressed her chest as I noticed she's​hardly breathing and her eyes sometimes look at my back since I sat across her.

Whenever she looked at my back, she can't eat the food on her spoon directly.

I always thought that she had something she was traumatized by something in her past.

"Eunha, are you okay?" I asked, she didn't answer as I saw her face looking down, weakly.

Something's wrong.

With that, she stood​ up, she was about to say something but instead, she fainted.

The others were calling her name and trying to wake her up, as I ran towards her and carried her.

"I'll send her to the hospital." I assured them as I went out and headed to the van, as I put Eunha on the back seat, Jin hyung threw the key in me, as I successfully catched it.

__

The doctor is still inside the emergency room checking on Eunha.

As I leaned my back on the wall as I waited patiently.

Few minutes after, the doctor came out and called for Eunha's relative.

"What happened to her, doctor?" I quickly asked.

"Oh, you're her husband?" He asked.

"... No, but a friend, of her." I answered.

"Well, she ate something that she's allergic to, and I bet that's​ shrimp for what I smelled in her mouth." He paused and breathe.

"Also, one more thing that made her fainted. Is her fear." He continued.

"W-what fear?" I asked, I seriously don't know what.

"It's Thalassophobia, it's ​something a fear of the vast emptiness of the sea, or perhaps, she has been traumatized by an accident before this. So, as of now..." He paused.

"She should rest and if possible, avoid her being near the beach or maybe seeing it." He continued.

"W-what, can I do so that, she will be fine with it since we're in a vacation, and it's not easy leaving her alone." I said.

"I know my answer would be boring, but I suggest you guys to have your vacation overseas without any sign of beach near her." He answered.

I nodded and sighed, "Thank you, doctor." I said, as I went inside to see Eunha.

How can she hide this to others when she actually had a big phobia?

I have too many questions right now, but I know if I ask her about it, she will be going to remember something again.

I waited for her to wake up, so I texted Jin hyung first to inform them of what the doctor said and her condition now.

He instantly replied, saying I should explain it in person so that the others can listen carefully.

It's already 8 in the evening as of now, but she's still asleep.

[EUNHA]

"Don't let them worry, Eunha-yah."

"You have to overcome your fear."

"The person beside you will protect you, whatever happens."

I shot opened my eyes from what I heard in my dream.

"Eunha, you're awake."

"The person beside you will protect you, whatever happens."

I slowly looked at the voice, and saw..

"Jungkook..." I called his name softly.

I can't believe this person here right next to me is the one that my parents want to protect me.

I know the voice in my dream. It's my mom, dad, and my protective 2 siblings.

"Tell, me if you already want to go back in the hotel." He said, as I smiled weakly.

__

NOTE:

So, this chapter will end here. See you in the next chapter!

Thank you for reading|