CHAPTER 5 PROMISE

[JUNGKOOK]

The sun rays woke me up as I faced on the other side, only to see the angelic face in front of me.

We usually don't sleep in one bed but she insisted me last night, as a payback.

I stood up and went to drink water and went inside the bathroom.

As soon as I went out, I saw Eunha crying.

I quickly went to her, "What's wrong?" I asked. As I held her shoulder.

"... That dream... Again..." She answered sobbing, while covering her face.

"It's okay, I'm here." I assured her as I pulled her into a hug.

__

We were gathering in the lobby, except Eunha as she went to sleep again.

"I already know about everything that happened to Eunha and her family." Yuju admitted.

"Can you please tell us, what happened? Maybe we can help." Suga hyung said.

"I'll explain it shorter and clearly." Yuju said and breathe.

"So, Eunha was having there family vacation here in Busan, when she was still 13 years old back then. They planned on having a ride with that... Small boat?" Yuju paused as we nodded.

"Yeah, so they went quite far from land that you almost can see water around you. They were enjoying here and there as Eunha fell asleep because of tiredness, probably."

"As soon as she woke up, the boat was moving up and down because of the big waves coming. She then realized her parents on the water." She started having watery eyes as Jimin hyung comforted her.

"That was because, they didn't noticed the weather, the cloud was already dark before they had their plan.... So after she noticed her family on the water, a huge wave came and covered them..."

"She was the only one who survived, as her family died... She was so traumatized by the accident, and kept on crying as I was the one who accepted her in my house."

"So, that's why she had a phobia called, Thalassophobia?" Jhope asked, as she nodded sobbing.

"What should we do now? After hearing her past, it made me feel sad about her." Taehyung hyung said.

"Sinb, Umji, Sowon unnie, Yerin unnie, and I are the ones who knew her well." Yuju said.

"So you guys knew about it too?" Jin asked the girls, as they nodded.

"She said she wants to keep it, but because she truly trust us, so she spilled it." Sowon noona said.

"How about we will go at Hong Kong" Jimin hyung suggested.

"Good idea, since they only have rides there." I said.

"Jungkook, do you.. perhaps like Eunha​?" Jin hyung asked.

"N-no! How is that possible?" I answered and laughed nervously, as they shot me stares.

"You like her, don't you?" Taehyung hyung asked.

"I said... No." I was hesitating to answer, why is this???

"Hesitation is one, if you don't know your feeling." Jin hyung asked.

Dude! They are already married and their wives are about to give birth, they already know about everything.

"I... Honestly don't know too." I answered honestly.

"Ey~, I bet you will marry her soon" Sinb said.

"And have, babies!" Yerin noona spoke.

"Yah, you guys are overthinking already! Too young to be like that." Sowon noona scolded them.